Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I think this ship has sailed.  Looks dead. Other targets though we are moving onto. 

@Ric Flair I know you've not been a fan of this one, but I can't see another player's in our lists for an advanced role recently. Any inklings?

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair I know you've not been a fan of this one, but I can't see another player's in our lists for an advanced role recently. Any inklings?

Looks like we want a player who can play wide left, behind the strikers and possibly wide right.

I'd go and offer £20m right on the fcukin nose for Alex Scott and roll the dice. He's far from the finished article but he doesn't need to be yet, we need an impact option and this lad is so so progressive.

Alternative I'd see what Lille would want to let Jonathan Bamba go 6 months early. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looks like we want a player who can play wide left, behind the strikers and possibly wide right.

I'd go and offer £20m right on the fcukin nose for Alex Scott and roll the dice. He's far from the finished article but he doesn't need to be yet, we need an impact option and this lad is so so progressive.

Alternative I'd see what Lille would want to let Jonathan Bamba go 6 months early. 

I don't think Bristol City will let Semenyo and Scott go same window

We've also just lost a handy bargaining tool in the shape of an 18 month loan of braybrooke in return! 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I don't think Bristol City will let Semenyo and Scott go same window

We've also just lost a handy bargaining tool in the shape of an 18 month loan of braybrooke in return! 

Still don't think a club like Bristol City could turn down such a fee but maybe I'm being ignorant.

Cannot believe they've played Braybrooke in some two bit U21 game a day before deadline day, when is this club going to learn!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

As always, cheers mate.

• Like 1