Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

6 minutes ago, reynard said:

Find this move of ours a bit strange. never worth more than 20 million considering he and  his agent, of course, will be looking for a decent pay increase. I do think a CB is more important right now.

Rodgers has been clearly listening to Vindaloo on repeat. 

We’re gonna score one more than you… 

I wouldn't be averse to signing him, but only for the right amount.

Weakens a rival, and brings us a lot of energy which is much needed in midfield, and generally all over the pitch.

We've often bemoaned the lack of depth in the squad, but Harrison can give us that as a different option for that attacking midfield behind the striker. I think it helps that he's versatile, too.

• Like 1

He scored a cracking goal in the Cup yesterday and set up another great chance.

He looks strong and an improvement on our fringe players like Perez and Praet.

Maybe we can strike a pre Summer deal if Leeds wont let him go now.

While we secure a new CB we so badly need.

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I wouldn't be averse to signing him, but only for the right amount.

Weakens a rival, and brings us a lot of energy which is much needed in midfield, and generally all over the pitch.

We've often bemoaned the lack of depth in the squad, but Harrison can give us that as a different option for that attacking midfield behind the striker. I think it helps that he's versatile, too.

Think this is the thinking behind it? Like Newcastle did to Burnley last season? Take a rival team’s more influential players away from them and bolster our squad?

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Think this is the thinking behind it? Like Newcastle did to Burnley last season? Take a rival team’s more influential players away from them and bolster our squad?

Cant see it. Newcastle have the finances to do things like that, we don't

30 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He’s not agitating for a move so if Leeds sell him, it’s because they want to, so they’re not going to disadvantage themselves. 

I get some of the arguments from people about the benefits of this signing but the big fat opportunity cost of making it is that we leave unaddressed glaring weaknesses in our starting XI, assuming there isn't enough money to buy Harrison as well as a proper GK and a PL level CB.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Just looking through the Leeds FC forum, concerning that many fans don't rate him that highly and his performance has dropped throughout the years at Leeds.

I don’t know much about him to be fair. But I used to sit near people that said Mahrez was rubbish, football fans are a fickle bunch.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

You can't really trust what some people on a forum says. For instance there is a growing minority on here who think Harvey Barnes is shit. 

FnOTpz3WQAAVh8B.jpeg

Just below a goal or assist every other game, absolutely honking 👀