Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Maybe he was just in the pub asking if anyone fancies a drink, 😂

You don't have to take everything he says as gospel, as he has said he is a fan and gets small bits of info that he relays.

He isn’t proclaiming to be John Percy 

Can only speak for myself - I have no issues at all with an ITK being wrong, I couldn't care less. I understand things change. I just don't understand why some of them drop hints such as the margerita one. Just comes across very "I know something you don't know 😏😏". Just spit it out, and if they feel they can't go any further than cryptic clues because they or their source might get into trouble, then keep it to yourself. 

See you after my ban even though it was Mickyblueeyes that started this lol

• Like 3

Just now, Stinky said:

Can only speak for myself - I have no issues at all with an ITK being wrong, I couldn't care less. I understand things change. I just don't understand why some of them drop hints such as the margerita one. Just comes across very "I know something you don't know 😏😏". Just spit it out, and if they feel they can't go any further than cryptic clues because they or their source might get into trouble, then keep it to yourself. 

See you after my ban even though it was Mickyblueeyes that started this lol

Bloody hell. I didnt know I was being controversial. Deleted post and 5 notifications (also deleted) in 15 minutes. 

Sorry. You can put all the clues you want. In fact, to pay tribute, I am going to do it too. 

Baked Potato:o:ph34r::worship::scarf::blush:

Make of that what you will. 

No honestly to all the ITKs out there - I'm sorry if I offended you. You guys are golden - genuinely. 

• Haha 1

Just been reading that Napoli could be looking to get rid of Lozano as they need to reduce their wage bill. Not sure how we could realistically afford his wages though. 

Apparently he's on around £97k a week and his contract expires next summer. 

Edited by jayfox26

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Just been reading that Napoli could be looking to get rid of Lozano as they need to reduce their wage bill. Not sure how we could realistically afford his wages though. 

We have multiple players on more than 100k a week. 

Not sure why he’d want to leave Napoli before they win the league though.

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Right Wingers are like buses. You wait years for one to come along and then 3 arrive at once. 

I think Chucky is probably not going to happen, I’d love it living in Houston, but hopeful Harrison might be. Souttar is the one we need and then a goalie in the summer 

Just now, Stevosevic said:

We have multiple players on more than 100k a week. 

Not sure why he’d want to leave Napoli before they win the league though.

Yes but the whole issue around last summer, was that we apparently needed to reduce the wage bill. Other than Vardy, who else is on over £100k? He's nearly 28 as well so would be a huge gamble, even if he has been impressive for Napoli. But yes, like you said, the biggest point would be, why would he leave just as they are likely to win the league?

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We have Vestergaard and Bertrand sitting on £150k combined....It's amazing how much we waste on 'Backup' players. Combine them with Mendy, Albrighton, Perez and Soyuncu, you soon realise we're spending over £400k a week on players we've no intention of playing, or with no resale value.

We're paying a similar amount in wages for Bertrand, Albrighton and Perez than we would be for the new LB, Lozano and Antonio....And I know which 3 I'd prefer in the squad. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FoxyLeon said:

We have Vestergaard and Bertrand sitting on £150k combined....It's amazing how much we waste on 'Backup' players. Combine them with Mendy, Albrighton, Perez and Soyuncu, you soon realise we're spending over £400k a week on players we've no intention of playing, or with no resale value.

We're paying a similar amount in wages for Bertrand, Albrighton and Perez than we would be for the new LB, Lozano and Antonio....And I know which 3 I'd prefer in the squad. 

I hear what you're saying but we'd have to be 100% certain that Lozano will make a big difference here if we were to sign him and pay his wages. It would be very costly for a player who's nearly 28 with probably little to no resale value. Of course this is all hear say anyway as we don't even know if we are looking at Lozano. 

If he's already on around £97k a week he'd want minimum £125k pw to come here on top of transfer fee and so fee. Doesn't really seem like the kind of signing we'd usually go for

You all are misinterpreting the Margarita clue...

Margarita means daisy in Spanish -

Daisies are flowers -

Flower in Italian is Fiore -

FiOREntina.... - 

..... we are back in for Gonzalez.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Scotch said:

You all are misinterpreting the Margarita clue...

Margarita means daisy in Spanish -

Daisies are flowers -

Flower in Italian is Fiore -

FiOREntina.... - 

..... we are back in for Gonzalez.

1 minute ago, OatcakeFox said:

Have I strayed into an episode of 3-2-1?

You beat me to it...

FgqvB1aWYAM0yDC.jpg

• Haha 1

Leeds progressing talks with Roma tonight for Zaniolo so Harrison may well happen. Newcastle offered £30 million in the summer but Leeds rejected as wanted £45 million at the time. Harrison keen on the move now he is aware Leeds looking for other players in his position. Can see a 9pm trip down the M1 tomorrow night 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Leeds progressing talks with Roma tonight for Zaniolo so Harrison may well happen. Newcastle offered £30 million in the summer but Leeds rejected as wanted £45 million at the time. Harrison keen on the move now he is aware Leeds looking for other players in his position. Can see a 9pm trip down the M1 tomorrow night 

You're mixing the cart and horse, I think.  Zaniolo pursuit likely happening because they think there's a real chance Harrison will force a move.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Just been trying to gauge Leeds fans view and the common theme is he's a streaky player or one who is mediocre for the majority of the time with then flashes of brilliance in a handful of games.

Hmmmmmm

Might just need a change of scenery and system. Defo a player in there.

• Like 2