Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He's probably unsure because he comes here as a squad player. At Leeds he's been far more integral. I must say, it's a bit of a strange one.

If Harrison wants to come to Leicester it's because he feels he'd have less competition to start regularly.  And I think he would.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's probably unsure because he comes here as a squad player. At Leeds he's been far more integral. I must say, it's a bit of a strange one.

We'll be losing Maddison and Barnes soon enough, presuming Barnes runs his contract down like everyone else. 

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Some players are suited more to the PL, if he was our player already and think about it as a loan we'd be all for his return.

There's no chance he gets near our midfield at the minute, the lads very young and raw. Like KDH needed games under his belt at that level, no doubting he will be a Prem player in 2years time. 

As for Tresor, he was described as a special talent. If he's valued at the same 20m mark as Harrison the club have gone with experience at a higher level. 

Few players we've got our eye on in the Belgian league though. 

• Thanks 1

I’m not being funny but if he wants to stay at Leeds ahead of us then he needs his head checking. They’ve been in a relegation battle since the day they joined the PL. We have a much more realistic chance of European football than they do. 

If we have to work hard to convince him then walk away. 

9 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

If Harrison wants to come to Leicester it's because he feels he'd have less competition to start regularly.  And I think he would.

If everyone is fit our staring 11 picks itself  and I can’t see where Harrison fits into that 11.

It would be great to have some real competition for places, and someone who could come off the bench and make a difference, but can’t see him starting unless we have injuries to Barnes, Maddison or Tete. 
The only reason I’d go for Harrison is because he provides cover for all of those positions.

10 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Leeds don't have a winger as good as Barnes, let alone Tete so I doubt that. That'll be why he's unsure, why leave a decent gig at Leeds for less game time here? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finn Claw II said:

I thought Lookman would have been a sensible signing (knew the club, reasonable fee, decent contribution) so a safe if not spectacular signing.  it looks like he has pushed on.  

Harrison feels like an Albrighton type signing (and I like Albrighton)  will always give you a 7 or 8 out of 10.  Not sure I’d spend £25m on that.

Albrighton was a brilliant signing, you have a short memory?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I’m not being funny but if he wants to stay at Leeds ahead of us then he needs his head checking. They’ve been in a relegation battle since the day they joined the PL. We have a much more realistic chance of European football than they do. 

If we have to work hard to convince him then walk away. 

We still have Rodgers and he is a major stumbling block.His reputation for freezing out players is well founded. People seem to ignore this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Leeds don't have a winger as good as Barnes, let alone Tete so I doubt that. That'll be why he's unsure, why leave a decent gig at Leeds for less game time here? 

Leeds fans have him well down the pecking order.  Basically he doesn't suit Marsch's system. So he probably doesn't want to leave. It's a case of waiting for Marsch to get sacked and hope a manager who plays wingers comes in. Or come to Leicester and get paid 70-80k a week and at worst be the 1st in line off either wing.

Sounds like he's very settled and content at Leeds though, which would be ringing huge alarm bells for me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd take Sinisterra or Gnonto over Barnes any day at this point.

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Not happening. BBC say Souttar will be the last one in. Close all threads.

Whilst it absolutely could be true (it was actually my prediction in the deadline day thread), Simon Stone isn't exactly the definitive lcfc source and multiple other journalists with half decent track records have linked us to another attacking player. 

Wouldn't be surprised if another body comes in even if just a loan tbf. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1