Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

6 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

ON the BCC Souter update it said "BBC Sport's Simon Stone has already told us that Leicester expect their £15m move for Stoke centre-back Harry Souttar to be their final deal of the window."

Well what happened to it being a very busy day??? Thought it was too good to be true. Still a Maddison injury away from relegation then.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I'd take Sinisterra or Gnonto over Barnes any day at this point.

Serious case of Far away fields being greener, Barnes getting far too much hate. Barnes may be going through a patch but has been a consistent performer for us and still a ridiculous talent. Gnonto had a few good games, Sinisterra similar. Appreciate what you have first.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Annoys the fvck out of me with her stupid cockney accent

Shame - apparently she’s very keen on the East Midlands drone ……… (not the small flying thing) 

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Being cynical, this could have been Leeds messing us around so we don't move onto another target until it too late when they don't actually have an intension to sell. 

always think that clubs have more important things to do than this but I guess it’s possible 

14 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Well what happened to it being a very busy day??? Thought it was too good to be true. Still a Maddison injury away from relegation then.

Bloody hell lol 

7 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Being cynical, this could have been Leeds messing us around so we don't move onto another target until it too late when they don't actually have an intension to sell. 

Probably not, but it is the exact thing I would try to do to a club that could stay up at the expense of my club. I would have been giving positive vibes on the possible transfer though, for much longer into the day, in the hope that it would be too late for the other club to do a deal for another player. 

15 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

We've signed a CB, LB and a RW in one January window. Calm down

Yes it's good to see. I think that will be it now. For me just missing a striker who'd have guaranteed us some goals between now and May. I'd have liked it to have been us who'd taken Ings or Wood.

Those 5-10 goals might make the difference in terms of staying up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Yes it's good to see. I think that will be it now. For me just missing a striker who'd have guaranteed us some goals between now and May. I'd have liked it to have been us who'd taken Ings or Wood.

Those 5-10 goals might make the difference in terms of staying up.

If we can't stay up with the squad we have on our hands, serious questions need to be asked. We have comfortably a top 12 squad in the league

12 minutes ago, kingfox said:

If he isn’t convinced by it then move the fvck on, spending potentially £30 million on a back up winger who will have no resale is idiotic business, I prefer Harrison over Perez, but let’s not make the same mistake twice.

Move onto either Ilias Chair or Mike Tresor.

Chair has done enough to earn a shot at Premier League football, he is one of the best creative players in the Championship. Tresor has been on absolute fire for Genk this season, an assist machine and arguably the current best player in the Jupiler. 

Both can play LW & CAM, if we can get one of them for half that we’d pay for Harrison, then it’s a no brainer. 

Zeroury of Burnley, or the chileno of blackburn>>>

If he's not interested in moving to us, surely we would have sounded out the move with his agent first like other clubs do to us? Then we could have looked at other targets over the past week instead waiting for deadline day to find out he doesn't want to come!

15 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

So what would he offer that we don't already have?

A winger who actually creates chances. 

The last 3 years he's created more than Barnes and Maddison. He doesn't shoot as much but when he's does, he's more accurate than both. Gets on the ball more than Barnes and passes more, forward passes, through balls, crosses etc. He's far closer to Maddison in those repects and he's better defensively than both. Far better defensively than Barnes. 

We speak on here regards about our strikers not getting service. This is a lad who does that according to his stats. 

Time to move on, wasn’t particularly keen on this one anyway

If the club are having a job trying to convince him and it is proving difficult then hopefully we have been keeping an eye on someone else to move for just in case

• Like 1