Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

So who if anyone do we think recruitment will go for with the time remaining now that Harrison is dead in the water. 20 million squid is a lot! Surely there’s a better player out there somewhere? Can’t we pick anyone else off from the Moroccan and Japan World Cup teams lol?

This was always a strange one for me.

A couple of seasons ago we might have raided Leeds for one of their better players and he would probably have been keen to come. Now it seems he isn’t even one of their better players, they’re in the relegation mix and they’d be selling to another club who are a direct, relegation, rival. We’re not even an attractive club to come to at the moment and, if I was him, I’d wait to see what offers I got in the summer. 

Ordinarily I’d say leave this one alone. He’s a mediocre player, from a mediocre club who is probably somewhere close to his ceiling. Given our lack of squad depth in the wide positions, however, it’s probably not the worst move. Whilst I might prefer we hang onto the £20m for other options the worry of relegation makes you think that a bit of squad padding can’t hurt. 

It’s a bit “meh”, but you never know sometimes how these transfers will work out 

57 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Were you the estate agent showing him round? This would class you as an ITK.

Haha there's no way I'm claiming the responsibility or pressure of being an ITK.

Absolutely 0 knowledge of the inner workings, I just know the person who's house he viewed haha.

1 minute ago, Big Dave said:

I’ve been out all day. This seems to have gone quiet, and I can’t be arsed in reading through half a dozen pages of drivel.

I presume this one is dead in the water? What’s the latest?

Yes, not happening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Welmantry said:

Braunstone, thurnby lodge. I rest my

case

I was born and raised in Thurnby Lodge. I went to a well to do party in London and another guy from Leicester was there, asked me where I was from and said, “What the **** are you even doing here? You’ve got no right to be here!” 😂

• Haha 1