Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

I’ve tried for a name but the club are confident of another player joining. You’d think to be confident they are quite far down the line already or it’s a loan with a medical occurring elsewhere 

Thanks. If you think you know who the player really is but can't say so, can you reply with "albrighton". Much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Bit less high profile though isn’t it. A 20m deal is a bit different to a loan deal. 

No noise from any respected source 

Not if we've been in negotiations for the past two days I wouldn't have thought. Medical only then... We've bid, but no sources countenanciing that either.

Just now, STUHILL said:

themightyfin showed us anything is possible. Join us. It's easier than you think! Watch...

Jack Harrison 👀

Oohh I think I'll try that! Watch....

Kevin De Bruyne 👀 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, supernuk said:

With perez gone and Albrighton seeming to be gone too. Surely we would want a winger to come in 

bit late now. I suspect we had to move these two, as was the only way we could balance the books on wages for Tete, Souttar and Kristiansen

I would have liked Harrison. Think he would have offered something, but had to be around the £20m mark, otherwise too much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hitesh said:

Just my opinion...not claiming to be ITK

I think you're right anyway. We would have heard about a medical by now. Not happening. Probably wasn't even close. A tentative £20m bid from us to see if player/club interested, and didn't get much traction after that. I suspect Harrison will think he is in a better position in the summer to decide on a move

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

I think you're right anyway. We would have heard about a medical by now. Not happening. Probably wasn't even close. A tentative £20m bid from us to see if player/club interested, and didn't get much traction after that. I suspect Harrison will think he is in a better position in the summer to decide on a move

Yep, definitely feels like the player wasn't keen so wasn't pushed. if anything, it was probably media / agent hype to gas up any interest elsewhere 

• Like 1