Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

That was just a very weird story! I guess every transfer window throws up something bizarre. Leeds are a very weird club indeed. Oh well let’s move on shall we. I’m sure the money we saved will be spent on a much better player in the summer. No harm done here.

11 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I imagine Marsch might have kicked up a stink given they've had this news?

Yep, this and not getting a replacement could have led them to change their mind. 

Not sure about Harrison's character in this - doesn't sound like he's the right type of person if as it appear the wages were the sole factor in his decision, rather than loyalty to Leeds. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Reflects poorly on club Leeds but more importantly it's messed with Harrison's mind now. Poor guy must have been really sold on coming over to us especially after touring seagrave and and our future vision for stadium plans etc etc. It's a last minute plug which would have peed me off if I was the player. Well if his head drops and doesn't perform we all know why. we have to move on and get our summer recruitment target moving now. Maybe we have more money then to get an even better player! Just hope Barnes and Tete's stay fit till the end  the season now. 

46 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

So he's got his pay rise..... think his agent and him used Leicester, probably sent flyers to Brendan that he was interested in a move to Leicester.

But in reality he had no intention of moving to Leicester 🙄

He'd have been f#cked if Leeds never called. Would have been funny is phone rang expecting to be Leeds, then a familiar voice on the phone comes on croaky voice "ooh hi Jack, it's Sean dyche here... just wanted to find if you wanted to join Everton" 😆

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

That's very poetic for a Thursday evening on FT.  Hope springs eternal. Now just f**k off

Lol! You just need to settle down there sweetheart. It was a fvcking joke ya pie!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

Leeds United decided that to let him go to a relegation rival was stupid. End Of. 

midway through the medical? Surely that could and should have been decided well before it got that close. 

I think there were other factors than that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

midway through the medical? Surely that could and should have been decided well before it got that close. 

I think there were other factors than that. 

How do you know? They might have changed their mind. Or not got their replacement through in time

19 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

How do you know? They might have changed their mind. Or not got their replacement through in time

Not getting their replacement is the type of factor I was referring to as "other factors".

You posted that they didn't want to sell to a relegation rival... "End of". Clearly not understanding that phrase lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Not getting their replacement is the type of factor I was referring to as "other factors".

You posted that they didn't want to sell to a relegation rival... "End of". Clearly not understanding that phrase lol

It was a long day yesterday, but yes, that’s what I meant. Leeds United were trying to get in a new winger and couldn’t, so didn’t feel the need to sell Harrison to a relegation rival.