Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Walsall Away - Match Thread

Just now, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Daka was one of the most promising exciting strikers in Europe when we signed him. Rodgers has broken him.

Why do people keep saying this? He wasn't that hyped, he just scored goals in a small European league. Golden boot winners in Austria have gone onto fail in the Spanish and Italian 2nd division, that's the kind of level he was scoring at. I don't think he's any worse now than when we signed him, he's just not a Premier League quality player.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Collymore said:

There's no one on the pitch that motivates and spurs them on. It's criminal. 

I hate the fact Barnes turns around looking a bit sheepish when he's done something shit. But that's it. Nothing else. Just looks like he doesn't give a shit. Our team is piss poor. Can barely call it a team.

Unless we get our act together, they'll score, we'll respond with a whimper, and they'll see out with ease. 

We struggle to score and just don't think we have the right mindset or mentality to take the pressure. 

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

When other teams re gain the ball and start to attack they look like a team that knows what they are doing.

Leicester City of late don't seem to have a clue what to do, to many passes and not being direct enough.

When Leicester go full on at teams we are at our best why don't we play like that anymore?

Rodgers and his instance on playing his fooking Bendanball

Checks one page of comments which seem to have no clue that we've dominated the game and just lacking sharpness in the box, think I'll just watch the game.

Barnes and KDH really off form though. But otherwise this is far better than feared.