Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Walsall Away - Match Thread

We just had possession of the ball for 2 + mins outside the Walsall box and passed it left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways, left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways,left, right, back, sideways.

To give away a free kick to Walsall.

This Leicester team is league 2 standard at best 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

I’ve always wanted to give Daka time and the benefit of the doubt but today he’s up against league 2 defenders.. and he’s been pretty turgid I’m afraid.

I don’t think we’re playing too badly, but we have zero cutting edge so far 

I mean he's a) a confidence player and b) not a false 9. None of our players have any confidence at the moment (and is that any surprise? if my boss kept going to national press and declaring that I was shit and they wanted to be able to hire more people, I'd be low on confidence too), and the guy is at his best when he's able to spin and run in behind, he's not a link up player. he's made good runs but there's no desire to pick them out. Why we play a style of football that doesn't play to his or Vardys strengths while marginalising the one striker who can sort of do that in Kels is baffling 

• Like 1

Again, how anyone can defend this manager and the effect he is having on this team is bewildering. Also when anyone pipes up with we have shit players what do you want him to do? This is the second league 2 side who has been able to be structured and well organised against us, being hard to play against and carving out good chances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Either Maddison doesn't want to be here (as in Leicester) or he doesn't want to be playing today against Walsall. Attitude, clapping the ref, talking himself into a sending off. 

Definitely off in the summer, unless we show some ambition and sack Rodgers and get a decent coach in 

• Like 1