Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Walsall Away - Match Thread

Walsall fans obviously buzzing for this one, it's what the FA Cup is about, glad we're going strong. Someone on their forum said the Stockport game was the cup final and today is the prize. I hope they have a cracking day and there's a few sore heads tomorrow :D

Sounds like 3 of their best players are missing today due to injury/suspension. So absolutely no excuses not to win this comfortable and notch 4/5 goals with the team we have out. I just wanna see some intensiteeeee

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Walsall fans obviously buzzing for this one, it's what the FA Cup is about, glad we're going strong. Someone on their forum said the Stockport game was the cup final and today is the prize. I hope they have a cracking day and there's a few sore heads tomorrow :D

Sounds like 3 of their best players are missing today due to injury/suspension. So absolutely no excuses not to win this comfortable and notch 4/5 goals with the team we have out. I just wanna see some intensiteeeee

Apart from Peterborough a few years ago, I don't think we've ever done anything other than make extremely heavy weather of beating (and sometimes losing to) lower league shite in cup games

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

If Brendan says afterwards that we need to fight, learn to pass better and be more determined then he can throw himself under the bus. It’s his job to get them motivated. 

IF. 

So why not let's watch the match and see what happens before we put words in anyone's mouth.