Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Walsall Away - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Maddison’s game time is regretfully understandable but we have less attacking threat now with those subs. Keep Daka on, Nacho for Madders and a bit of a reshape, don’t take a backwards step. 

As I was saying, great move Brendan, got it spot on :whistle:

• Like 1

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Daka is ****ing shit and he always has been in a Leicester shirt. Has nothing to offer and is being played because of a price tag. 

In the 18 months he’s been here we have been dreadful. Funny stick to beat him with.

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

In the 18 months he’s been here we have been dreadful. Funny stick to beat him with.

The amount of excuses people can make for him is unreal. He is just a shit player. 

Reminds me of when people were sure Musa would come good. He also had 1 good game and now he's playing in the Saudi Arabian league. 

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Love the shifting of goalposts here. He's gone from our worst ever left back to perhaps the weakest during the clubs most successful ever period. 

I'm not sure he has a future with us, too early to tell, but saying he's our worst ever left back is bollocks.

Never said he was, I said he is getting worse each game he plays.