Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Walsall Away - Match Thread

We have been better in the midfield since Dennis came on

not to say Madders was bad but we look more balanced rather than just feeding the ball to one person to create something

• Like 1

Just now, Sampson said:

Are you kidding? Barnes gets absolutely slaughtered on his threads and in the match threads, like 10x more than Daka.

And Barnes has 7 goals this season vs Daka's 3 despite the fact Daka is actually the striker. Barnes has been crap since the WC, but was far better than Daka before it.

No one has mentioned Vardy, why are you trying to change the subject? We've been saying Iheanacho should be playing over Daka, not Vardy.

I’d play 2 up myself, and Vardy wouldn’t be one of them… 

Daka has been alright in this game, some wayward finishing, but our only real attacking threat first half, wins a pen, gets dogs abuse. Barnes still on despite being utter shite, gets some stick but a fraction of the abuse Daka does. He doesn’t choose the system, he is up there on his own, I’d have him down as one of our better players in a his game until he went off. Only Maddison was even close to as involved as he was for the first hour in their half. Barnes has been, by a distance, the worst player on the pitch in blue, Mendy the best.