Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa he's nearly joined me in the 10/10 club. Serious player

His claim, right at the start of the analysis proper, that Tete is "talented on both feet, even if he has a little bias to his left foot" does somewhat cloud what follows it.

On 29/01/2023 at 12:07, rachhere said:

Can see why Tete would want to keep his options as well. No doubt he went to Lyon thinking it was the right option, and look what has happened there. He’s still pretty young to have been dealing with so much uncertainty and so far from home. Anyhow, looking forward to seeing him get started!

on the bench for the next 12 games

8 hours ago, Raj said:

I know nothing about him and I e never heard of him before(Sorry!).

In a nutshell what sort of player is he and u til Brendan ruins him what can we expect?

...this question just keep being asked!!!

Has been discussed and responded to, but it just keeps being brought up again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

He will need to track back and defend because we can expect to be under the cosh a great deal in the next few matches.

...funnily enough we do not have an out ball!!!

All eleven behind the ball, trying to repel teams.  Vardy and Barnes or Tete and Barnes or Daka, give ourselves a chance,  else the ball is just going to keep coming back. Stop them looking to press from their backline.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

14 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...this question just keep being asked!!!

Has been discussed and responded to, but it just keeps being brought up again.

Sorry, I'll just trawl through 11 pages next time or  wait for a sarcastic comment from somone like you!!!

luckily some posters are helpful and respond accordingly.

Thanks though...

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

So we have him for 18 games , Rodgers will say he needs time to get up to speed, so we won’t see him for 2-3 weeks then Rodgers will say he doesn’t track back enough and drops him to the bench never to be seen again , I think we have seen this play out a couple of times before 🤔🥴

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

So we have him for 18 games , Rodgers will say he needs time to get up to speed, so we won’t see him for 2-3 weeks then Rodgers will say he doesn’t track back enough and drops him to the bench never to be seen again , I think we have seen this play out a couple of times before 🤔🥴

Absolute banter! 

1 hour ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Looks like he doesn’t go down fouled too easy which I like.

But can he do the head injury thing when we're winning? That's what I feel we've been missing this season. 

#exploittheruleslikeotherteams. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

at least he will be best mate with Nacho and Soy

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

But can he do the head injury thing when we're winning? That's what I feel we've been missing this season. 

#exploittheruleslikeotherteams. 

Hope not. Embarrassing and completely unsportsmanlike, rather we keep it in the corner like in the title winning year. They really need to bring in an automatic 5 min ‘head recovery time’ to stop the antics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1