Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Has anyone made the hilarious joke yet that Rogers will train him to pass backwards? 

Yep 2 seconds after it was confirmed he was coming, it might have even been when it was rumoured he was coming to the Foxes hope that helps 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Why?

I would think BR wouldn't want o set him up to fail having had him not train with the squad for any length of time. I would have thought he'll come on in the second half for 30 mins? Dunno, just what I'd expect.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nannypig7 said:

“I’ll have you passing backwards and sideways within a week” 

8F393A80-03E1-48AD-A063-54ED0AE3DF64.jpeg

Now then Tete my lad, what's all this about being a left footed winger who likes to cut in and score goals, what I'd like you to do is cut in and do left footed back passes and on occasions a bit of sideways passing.

Sorry couldn't resist, sounds like he is raring to go wish him all the best and hope he does lots of what he says in the interview.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Initials on coat; fair enough that’s football.

Initials on hat; we get it mate, you’re BR.

initials on gloves; ego alert 🚨 

You got that wrong. Brendan needs help knowing what glove goes on what hand, so 'BR' stands for 'Brendan's Right'.

• Haha 1