Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

If he’s trying to get on Rodgers’ good side, saying that is the wrong way to do it.

He should have said “I like to pass it back a lot and when I try to attack, I love to turn round and pass back again. 

in all seriousness, I’m hoping he’s the spark that we need attacking wise. It’s all got a little dull, predictable and pedestrian. Let’s see if he can feed whoever plays up front to get the goals again. Asking a lot I know. 

Edited by fox_favourite

On 31/01/2023 at 08:43, StanSP said:

He seems genuinely happy to be here, I was slightly concerned the move was purely a shop window exercise.

Faes and Tete both interviewed well and want to be a part of something; totally the opposite of waning dossers like Vestergaard and Bertrand 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

What I'm really interested in is seeing how well Castagne and Ricardo do with an actual right winger to play off of, I think the difference could be night and day.

Him an Ricardo could be the dream pairing. A Ricardo without injuries would be at one of the major clubs. With Ricardo speaking Portuguese hopefully they both really hit it off and it helps him settle in easier. Then we just need to hope Ricardo gets fit and playing again at the level we know he can quickly. 

• Like 2

Can't think of a recent signing I've looked forward to seeing play more (except maybe Dragon Slayer but that was just good branding). It's going to take a hattrick, at least 5 nutmegs and a rainbow flick over the fullbacks head for me not to leave feeling a bit disappointed!

• Haha 1

Our love affair with " inverted wingers" is all to do with the PL winning season and Mahrez. It worked brilliantly that season and fell on its face in the next two. Tete will have to prove he can do a lot more than cut in and shoot to succeed. Opposition full backs are sure to target him and he will need to show he can tough it out and get stuck in to make it in the PL. I wish him luck , he will need it.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahahaa he's going to make me famous, trust me. I'm gonna bring out a habanero sauce called Tete's mate.

I hope so Ric I’m now just a little worried the young Brazilian lad (Corinthians supporter) that cut me bonnet this morning didn’t have a clue who he was (Tête not himself 😆) had to get out the phone but he rather deflated my glee of telling him we’d signed him.

• Sad 1

On 01/02/2023 at 12:00, brookfox said:

Initials on coat; fair enough that’s football.

Initials on hat; we get it mate, you’re BR.

initials on gloves; ego alert 🚨 

I mean, that's probably there to protect other people. Would you want to mix up gloves with him? He's definitely been picking his cold sores with those mitts.