Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

8 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

I hope so Ric I’m now just a little worried the young Brazilian lad (Corinthians supporter) that cut me bonnet this morning didn’t have a clue who he was (Tête not himself 😆) had to get out the phone but he rather deflated my glee of telling him we’d signed him.

What? You had a Brazilian lad to T-cut the bonnet of your car? Been better off using a Polish lad!

• Haha 1

Anyone else hear Tim Vickery, the English football journo who lives in Brazil, talk about Tete on talksport yesterday? Said he hadn't seen him much in Brazil, because he was snapped up early by Shaktor Donetsk, but had watched him in the Brazilian under 20s, and at that time he was a selfish player, who it seemed needed his own ball to play with. He went onto say that he will be interested to see how much he has developed since then.

38 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Anyone else hear Tim Vickery, the English football journo who lives in Brazil, talk about Tete on talksport yesterday? Said he hadn't seen him much in Brazil, because he was snapped up early by Shaktor Donetsk, but had watched him in the Brazilian under 20s, and at that time he was a selfish player, who it seemed needed his own ball to play with. He went onto say that he will be interested to see how much he has developed since then.

Who the fvck is Tim Vickery?

41 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Would be nice to see a bit of this rather than purposeless 5 yard passes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Of which Tete has barely played any! Judge and jury after one under 20's International. Good old Tim.

9 under 20s games and came through the reserve side at gremio and scored 33 one season so may have been well known and followed as a talent then also.

21 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...getting even more worried for @Ric Flair, he seems to be going even more off the wall each time he post!!!

More worried how he will cope if Tete doesn't start, that the final result tomorrow. 

Or worse still he starts but plays a stinker and is withdrawn at half time for Dennis. Meltdown. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Haha 2