Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

Guest Col city fan

We’ve finally signed a bloke who instantly looks a first team regular and destined for big accolades. Very quick, very tidy, clearly wants to be here and overjoyed with his goal.

Shame it’s only a loan because I think we’re gonna put him right in the shop window 

The balance this guy brings our team makes our attack so much more dangerous. Thought we set-up to accommodate our attacking players extremely well today. 

Iheancho dropping deep, linking play and making late darts into the box, Barnes and Tete running beyond him and cutting inside, with Maddison pulling the strings behind them. That’s a dangerous, dangerous attack. 

Our starting 11 has massively improved this window. My only concern is depth in the wide attacking positions but by Christ are we due a good run with injuries. 

Edited by LCCFox96
  • Like 1

Winger? :thumbup:

Primarily left-footed? :thumbup:

Likes to cut inside? :thumbup:

Can't knee slide to save his life? :thumbup:

So, uh, I know it's been one game and I'm not one to get carried away, but he's most definitely our very own Brazilian Robben/Mahrez regen. :ph34r:

I pray to everything that is holy that we've got some sort of option in that contract he signed that makes it less of an uncertainty whether he stays.

Cause I can just see where this ends already, he keeps these performances up, a bigger club ask Shakhtar about him in the summer, he gets sold for a lump and we're left empty handed on the right yet again

• Like 3