Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't want this all to be about me but my reputation was on the line here and yet I don't even have 0.01% of doubt what we are seeing here.

I get a helluva lot wrong but not on this one. However long we've got him for just enjoy it. 

I've taken it a bit far tonight and printed out that picture of him knee sliding and stuck it on the mantelpiece but I'll never apologise for pure sauce when I see it. You forget, this is what I live and breathe.

WE LANDED ON THE MOON

thanks Martyn for the signing

• Thanks 1

As already mentioned by others, I think having Tete in the side might really help Barnes in particular, hopefully taking away some of the pressure on him.

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't want this all to be about me but my reputation was on the line here and yet I don't even have 0.01% of doubt what we are seeing here.

I get a helluva lot wrong but not on this one. However long we've got him for just enjoy it. 

I've taken it a bit far tonight and printed out that picture of him knee sliding and stuck it on the mantelpiece but I'll never apologise for pure sauce when I see it. You forget, this is what I live and breathe.

WE LANDED ON THE MOON

That's not taking it too far surely 😉

• Haha 1

@Ric Flair I think you've nailed this one. I hadn't seen him play previously but thought he was immense today. Given how little time he's had with the lads his footballing intelligence really shone through and all the front four seemed to be on the same wavelength which was promising. I also thought his presence did the job of stretching their back four which freed up Barnes who I felt had his best game in quite a while. Whilst I was very impressed I would like to see how he gets on when teams double up on him, however I suppose the advantage he brings in that scenario is that it frees up Maddison or Barnes to cause havoc in other areas of the pitch. Just hope we can get him to commit to a few more seasons as I can see him potentially being another big sale to one of big 6 in a few years time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

WE LANDED ON THE MOON

You proper said daka was class so your reputation was in absolute tatters. Fair play boss you are like a phoenix 

• Haha 1

Worried he'll be poached by a big 6 side but yeah lets enjoy him and if he helps us survive relegation, who cares?

Looking forward to seeing that goal!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

WE LANDED ON THE MOON

One of the best words in the English language 

Tete having to train against Kristiansen everyday will turn them both into stars. Let the wars begin. Best thing about the match today, with all the new additions, was Rodgers letting everyone know that the competition was back on. All available. Still can't believe it.

• Like 1