Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

1 hour ago, so1 said:

Tete having to train against Kristiansen everyday will turn them both into stars. Let the wars begin. Best thing about the match today, with all the new additions, was Rodgers letting everyone know that the competition was back on. All available. Still can't believe it.

You’re back then 

3 hours ago, LFox99 said:

I pray to everything that is holy that we've got some sort of option in that contract he signed that makes it less of an uncertainty whether he stays.

Cause I can just see where this ends already, he keeps these performances up, a bigger club ask Shakhtar about him in the summer, he gets sold for a lump and we're left empty handed on the right yet again

It would be a shame to lose him, but IMO had we ended up with Nico Gonzalez, it would probably impact the team in the same way. Ayoze Perez was not the sort of player that was ever going to dribble at an opponent and try to beat them one-on-one. To be honest, neither was Ghezzal, Under or Lookman either.

That's what we were missing since Mahrez left. Tete looks the absolute business, but there are many other options out there. Just ask @Ric Flair sorry I mean Martyn Glover who else he has in his scouting black book. We want someone with high defensive pressures in the final third, high dribbles with take-on success and someone who has proved to have scored and assisted goals from the inside right position with their left foot. That's what Tete brings. 

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It makes it so frustrating how long it has taken to get a right winger when it basically unlocks our squad. Full backs can act with confidence, maddison can play where he should and we can play iheanacho as we arent reliant on just striker for pace in behind. 

Villa looked charitable, but other teama have to and we have not had the capability to take advantage. 

Pity we dont have option on tete

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

What’s the most impressive thing is he can take a ball under control in a full stride. He is full on beans, absolute madness. 

There was one high ball to him that he took down brilliantly, and it really reminded me of Mahrez.