Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

He’s just a totally different level of custard donut to everyone else, we have to sign him permanently. (Joining in on the totally irrelevant food related compliments). You’ve had the gravy, you’ve had the beans. Now you have the custard donut. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, KFS said:

You’re back then 

That team sheet blew me away with optimism. We'll see how it goes.

Really hoping Rodgers can start to turn it around now and get it moving in the right direction with some consistency. Our new players with additions coming off the injury list give me hope. Watching this club having to be perfect defensively and relying on Maddison as its only goal threat is extremely hard. As we all know.

Tete fills me with optimism. So strong, fast, aggressive, and most of all brave. And he defends. He certainly ain't no show pony:appl:.  Time to enjoy watching everyone gel together now. They've played this well and they've been together less than a week. 

Go Foxes  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, so1 said:

That team sheet blew me away with optimism. We'll see how it goes.

Really hoping Rodgers can start to turn it around now and get it moving in the right direction with some consistency. Our new players with additions coming off the injury list give me hope. Watching this club having to be perfect defensively and relying on Maddison as its only goal threat is extremely hard. As we all know.

Tete fills me with optimism. So strong, fast, aggressive, and most of all brave. And he defends. He certainly ain't no show pony:appl:.  Time to enjoy watching everyone gel together now. They've played this well and they've been together less than a week. 

Go Foxes  

Important that they keep that spirit going in the  more attritional games to come , not everyone will be as generous in their defending and turning the ball over as AV

• Like 1

It took just a couple of touches and involvement in the game yesterday to know straight away that the guy is class.  He has to be signed on a permanent deal at the end of the season.  He's also a big unknown.  All it needs now is for Barnes to raise his game and going forwards we're going to cause problems for everyone.

• Like 1

To top it off, he comes across as a bloody nice bloke and not like a Richarlison.

11 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Did we ever find out if we have an option to buy him?

Be prepared to hear the phrase 'its complicated' a lot of the next few months. 

Edited by Chelmofox

7 hours ago, surrifox said:

Important that they keep that spirit going in the  more attritional games to come , not everyone will be as generous in their defending and turning the ball over as AV

Starting with Mr Conte and Spurs. It's going to be a tough stretch coming up and that result yesterday will be money in the bank for their confidence. Amazed at our mentality and how well we pressed. That will only get better with more work together. Hopefully more points incoming.                              

21 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

He’s just a totally different level of custard donut to everyone else, we have to sign him permanently. (Joining in on the totally irrelevant food related compliments). You’ve had the gravy, you’ve had the beans. Now you have the custard donut. 

Yep, feels good to have a custard donut.

All the more after having a different level of crepe in Perez.

• Haha 2