Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

43 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is all I will be saying on the matter

If he is when are we going to see it. I don't like knocking him because he's only 22 and so still learning.

But he was poor again today offensively. Not too bad defensively.

Does anyone seriously think he's doing any better than Mark would on the right wing. At least Mark got crosses into the Box.

He hasn't even been as good as Lookman who was creative as well as scoring.

I haven't seen anything from Tete that give me hope he can deliver consistantly at this level.

Thankfully he's only here on loan. At least it won't be another one of Brendans mistakes warming the Bench for a few years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

If he is when are we going to see it. I don't like knocking him because he's only 22 and so still learning.

Does anyone seriously think he's doing any better than Mark would on the right wing. At least Mark got crosses into the Box.

I haven't seen anything from Tete that give me hope he can deliver consistantly at this level.

Thankfully he's only here on loan. At least it won't be another one of Brendans mistakes warming the Bench for a few years.

Nope... we were missing Marc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

None of them are doing anything even remotely impressive at the minute, hence we are careering to relegation. 

I shan't make excuses, I didn't expect Tete to be hindered in this way but the whole club is fcuked. Its the end of the road.

I can't believe we are having Tete as the scapegoat here. Barnes has been abysmal for how many games? Tete has had a handful of games in the Premier league, doesn't speak the language and is in a new country for all of about 5 minutes. Let's look at KDH, Barnes, Ward, Faes, Castagne, Nacho etc before we give this bloke the thumbs down after such a short amount of time. Regardless, BR could turn a prime Messi into an Akinbadbuy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

None of them are doing anything even remotely impressive at the minute, hence we are careering to relegation. 

I shan't make excuses, I didn't expect Tete to be hindered in this way but the whole club is fcuked. Its the end of the road.

I like your honesty Ric. I don't think things are that bad if we can cut out the mistakes.

Even now I'd sign a CF off the free transfer list, Someone who can lead the line and stop teams doubling up on our wingers because they know we have no one in the centre.

I do think the players have lost faith in Brendan. Players are not stupid they can see the mistakes he's making.

As for Tete, I just cant see him delivering consistantly in this league.

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I like your honesty Ric. I don't think things are that bad if we can cut out the mistakes.

Even now I'd sign a CF off the free transfer list, Someone who can lead the line and stop teams doubling up on our wingers because they know we have no one in the centre.

I do think the players have lost faith in Brendan. Players are not stupid they can see the mistakes he's making.

As for Tete, I just cant see him delivering consistantly in this league.

I could be hugely wrong on Tete, I have been on Daka to date. All I'll reiterate is that the last 4 games pretty much every single Leicester player has been dog shit and we are now in the crisis zone again where the hysteria and furore will be so severe they it wouldn't matter who is playing we're done for.

This isn't how it's meant to be, I trust this player immensely as he has everything needed to succeed in a top 5 league but if he flops then I'll deal with it. 

There won't be many who'd not flop at Leicester right now, it's like trying to finger an eel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I could be hugely wrong on Tete, I have been on Daka to date. All I'll reiterate is that the last 4 games pretty much every single Leicester player has been dog shit and we are now in the crisis zone again where the hysteria and furore will be so severe they it wouldn't matter who is playing we're done for.

This isn't how it's meant to be, I trust this player immensely as he has everything needed to succeed in a top 5 league but if he flops then I'll deal with it. 

There won't be many who'd not flop at Leicester right now, it's like trying to finger an eel.

It's OK to admit you were wrong. So far he's been awful. 

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

It's OK to admit you were wrong. So far he's been awful. 

He was phenomenal vs Villa, anonymous vs Spurs, lively 1st half vs Man Utd and then a mixture of quiet and dog shit.

I repeat, since the 2nd half of the game vs Man Utd we have been an utter disgrace, not a single player comes out with much credit. 

I'm a perfectionist though and I'm not happy that a 10/10 player has succumbed to these depths of shit already but then this club is vile. We are the worst led team in the league by a country mile now.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He was phenomenal vs Villa, anonymous vs Spurs, lively 1st half vs Man Utd and then a mixture of quiet and dog shit.

I repeat, since the 2nd half of the game vs Man Utd we have been an utter disgrace, not a single player comes out with much credit. 

I'm a perfectionist though and I'm not happy that a 10/10 player has succumbed to these depths of shit already but then this club is vile. We are the worst led team in the league by a country mile now.

...he really should not have succumbed to the malaise afflicting the team in such a short space of time!!!

The play tends to go to the left through Barnes, he (Tete) has to be screaming for the ball to come his way. He has to bring his personality to the game, more workrate and taking responsibility is what Madders has incorporated to get the consistency he shows, Tete needs to take a leaf out of his book.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

The fact is, irrespective of his performance we were better when he was on the pitch today. At least from a balanced team perspective. Taking him off took Maddison out of the centre, it moved Praet from the left where in the 20 minutes he’d done more than Barnes had in the first 45 - and it meant Vardy was back spectating on the pitch again. 

• Like 1

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...he really should not have succumbed to the malaise afflicting the team in such a short space of time!!!

The play tends to go to the left through Barnes, he (Tete) has to be screaming for the ball to come his way. He has to bring his personality to the game, more workmate and taking responsibility is what Madders has incorporated to get the consistency he shows, Tete needs to take a leaf out of his book.

I agree. It's not been good enough from him and I am surprised.

We need herculean performances from individuals or our owner to grow a pair of Jeffrey's and get Brendan gone. 

Not physically up for the Premier League sadly. A feather would knock him off the ball. Maybe with time to settle in and get accustomed to physical nature of Premier League, he’ll be a decent player. But he doesn’t look like the kind of player who is going to dig in for a relegation scrap. 

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

The fact is, irrespective of his performance we were better when he was on the pitch today. At least from a balanced team perspective. Taking him off took Maddison out of the centre, it moved Praet from the left where in the 20 minutes he’d done more than Barnes had in the first 45 - and it meant Vardy was back spectating on the pitch again. 

...I  thought when he brought Ndidi on we were going 3 at the back, with Castagne and Ricardo at wing backs and with both wingers off, going two upfront and Madders being central.

You have to worry for Southampton as they went defensive so quickly when they had us on toast and none of our players were performing. If  they had continued the way they were playing I am sure it would have been a bigger margin.

We failed to take our chances but they will find it difficult to get themselves out of this, if they continue going defensive when they have the upper hand, they won't get away with it too often.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  thought when he brought Ndidi on we were going 3 at the back, with Castagne and Ricardo at wing backs and with both wingers off, going two upfront and Madders being central.

You have to worry for Southampton as they went defensive so quickly when they had us on toast and none of our players were performing. If  they had continued the way they were playing I am sure it would have been a bigger margin.

We failed to take our chances but they will find it difficult to get themselves out of this, if they continue going defensive when they have the upper hand, they won't get away with it too often.

We saw two teams likely to be playing in The Championship is what I took from the game. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I agree. It's not been good enough from him and I am surprised.

We need herculean performances from individuals or our owner to grow a pair of Jeffrey's and get Brendan gone. 

..I  don't think it is because Khun Top lacks conviction,  just that he has given Rodgers the opportunity, when we spent in the January window, and has effectively gave him enough rope to hang himself!!!