Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

Leicester City sign Brazilian winger Tetê on a deal to the end of the 2022/23 season
- The 22-year-old forward arrives in Leicester following a spell with French club Lyon
- He has represented Brazil at various youth levels

Tetê joins the Foxes following a spell with French club Lyon, whom he joined in March 2022 following the suspension of his contract with Shakhtar Donetsk. He is currently due to return to Shakhtar on 1 July.

He played 30 times in all competitions for Lyon and will now add further attacking options to Brendan Rodgers’ squad during the second half of the 2022/23 season.

7 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

Only problem is, will cost 45-50 M to make permanent.

Nope his deal is suspended but also doesnt have long left to run when it starts running again. I highly doubt he’ll want to return to Ukraine for obvious reasons so I imagine it’ll be closer to 20m. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Both flanks improved now.

Just wait for him to burst on the scene and excite the fans, which in turn absolutely infuriates Rodgers who decides that he's "not training well enough" so has to be dropped for Praet.

16 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Have a day off lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

OK as I said last night when I confirmed it was done it's complicated.

Here goes... 

We have an OPTION to buy fee agreement in place that can be activated anytime between now and June.

If its left till after June then potentially other clubs could come in for him and/fifa will get involved and make some decisions around tbe Ukraine war with both contracted Ukraine players and international players. 

If it reaches that stage it could all get messy.

Fee paid is 3.5 million Euro presumably paid to Shakhtar who will compensate Lyon.

It's very complicated but that's it as far as I can tell. Apologies in advance if I have any of the final details wrong.

Now go ahead and slate me! 

Thank you for sharing :)