Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Some wise thoughts...on our season

but Stockholm is in Sweden ,couldn't the great Dane smash through the syndicate & make us the Untouchables, at least until EOS..

Or surely it doesn't matter how the players find a togetherness St.Sy is has good as anything...Maybe Soyu didn't feel that loooove...

Who's that shadow holding me hostage?
I've been here for days
Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away?
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you

I believe VK sensed something rotten and he ended up injured. The team are so battered and brainwashed they mistake his raw passion and energy as a threat not the rallying cry the supporters heard. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Subs once again hindered rather than helped when we'd got the upper hand. 

Hopefully he'll get 90 minutes after another two weeks of training here because our bench options are pretty grim.

don't be daft Rodgers will never let that happen

Looked pretty average again yesterday but then from nowhere he roasts a couple of players and unleashes a decent shot… at that point Brendan (who was rightly about to replace him) should’ve told Praet to put his jacket back on for 10 mins…. But no in true BR style he opts to carry on with the change and whips him for a more defensive minded player

• Like 1

Just now, dbtcity said:

Looked pretty average again yesterday but then from nowhere he roasts a couple of players and unleashes a decent shot… at that point Brendan (who was rightly about to replace him) should’ve told Praet to put his jacket back on for 10 mins…. But no in true BR style he opts to carry on with the change and whips him for a more defensive minded player

100%. Really shit decision there. Also bringing Vardy on these days is an absolute waste of time especially with Nacho on the bench. Sadly Vardy offers nothing these days. 

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

100%. Really shit decision there. Also bringing Vardy on these days is an absolute waste of time especially with Nacho on the bench. Sadly Vardy offers nothing these days. 

I might get pelters here as it seems to be going against the general consensus but I thought Vardy was half decent when he came on especially his link up play, made a few decent runs in behind as well but unfortunately as we’ve seen for weeks the final ball was honking…. Granted he didn’t have any chances but I mean we probably only had a couple all game lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I called it early, I was t convinced when we signed him (released by Lyon ffs, hardly bode well). Wasnt even convinced v Villa (tho was hopeful)

spurs was excruciating, bit we got away with playing him. Whoever it was after that I think. I know this post sounds like a 'look at me' type thing. It isn't, honest. 

I was (still am) kinda perplexed that 90% couldn't see what I was seeing. He is absolutely awful. This lad wouldn't make a.conference team. I mean that. He might have a career as one of thos ball jugglers on YouTube. But he ain't a pro. 

But this poor lad knows it too. He looks absolutely petrified on the pitch. Total imposter and he knows it. I'm guessing in training he's routinely out of his depth and on matchday, is left shattered of confidence.  He simply doesn't know what he doing. Anymore than I might landing on stage at the Apollo and the crowd waiting for a 15 min comedy set. 

55 minutes ago, sishades said:

Perez is miles better than this fraud.

Perez cared and tried. You’ll

find posts from me stating we’ll miss him when he’s gone. Crazy that he’s battling at near the top of La Liga and we’re playing this fraud who’s putting out worse numbers than Under was. 

• Like 2