Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I called it early, I was t convinced when we signed him (released by Lyon ffs, hardly bode well). Wasnt even convinced v Villa (tho was hopeful)

spurs was excruciating, bit we got away with playing him. Whoever it was after that I think. I know this post sounds like a 'look at me' type thing. It isn't, honest. 

I was (still am) kinda perplexed that 90% couldn't see what I was seeing. He is absolutely awful. This lad wouldn't make a.conference team. I mean that. He might have a career as one of thos ball jugglers on YouTube. But he ain't a pro. 

But this poor lad knows it too. He looks absolutely petrified on the pitch. Total imposter and he knows it. I'm guessing in training he's routinely out of his depth and on matchday, is left shattered of confidence.  He simply doesn't know what he doing. Anymore than I might landing on stage at the Apollo and the crowd waiting for a 15 min comedy set. 

Similar to a Ghezzel in many ways. At a slower paced league, he’ll be okay. 

He isn’t cut for this league. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sly said:

Similar to a Ghezzel in many ways. At a slower paced league, he’ll be okay. 

He isn’t cut for this league. 

Largely agree. But ghezzal was much better. You could tell the lad had a decent touch, talent and intelligence. He actually played well as a number 10. He was just so slow and weak. But

He's worth of being a very decent pro footballer, just unsuited to the PL. Tete was shite in France. Ghezzal would be fine in Ligue 1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Largely agree. But ghezzal was much better. You could tell the lad had a decent touch, talent and intelligence. He actually played well as a number 10. He was just so slow and weak. But

He's worth of being a very decent pro footballer, just unsuited to the PL. Tete was shite in France. Ghezzal would be fine in Ligue 1

Jes Ghezzal much better ! Not an ounce of hope this guy has at all.

Edited by wokinghamfox

4 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I called it early, I was t convinced when we signed him (released by Lyon ffs, hardly bode well). Wasnt even convinced v Villa (tho was hopeful)

spurs was excruciating, bit we got away with playing him. Whoever it was after that I think. I know this post sounds like a 'look at me' type thing. It isn't, honest. 

I was (still am) kinda perplexed that 90% couldn't see what I was seeing. He is absolutely awful. This lad wouldn't make a.conference team. I mean that. He might have a career as one of thos ball jugglers on YouTube. But he ain't a pro. 

But this poor lad knows it too. He looks absolutely petrified on the pitch. Total imposter and he knows it. I'm guessing in training he's routinely out of his depth and on matchday, is left shattered of confidence.  He simply doesn't know what he doing. Anymore than I might landing on stage at the Apollo and the crowd waiting for a 15 min comedy set. 

...pretty much describing Ghezzal!!!

He also seemed overwhelmed and lack confidence to go out and perform. He does not play like that anymore, now very comfortable in his own skin.

Barnes has looked like a fish out of water at times, in two minds what to do whilst bearing down the opponents goal.

This guy isn't fit to tie Ademola Lookman's shoelaces

Btw I'm still pissed off at our board for not signing Lookman after he's had a very solid season for us despite being given limited game time... Now he's tearing Serie A apart at Atalanta, will likely play in Champions League next season while we'll struggle in Championship. It's kind of funny and a kind of sad.... it's a mad, mad world of Brendan Rodgers and Leicester board! :facepalm:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

This guy isn't fit to tie Ademola Lookman's shoelaces

Btw I'm still pissed off at our board for not signing Lookman after he's had a very solid season for us despite being given limited game time... Now he's tearing Serie A apart at Atalanta, will likely play in Champions League next season while we'll struggle in Championship. It's kind of funny and a kind of sad.... it's a mad, mad world of Brendan Rodgers and Leicester board! :facepalm:

...let us start to play like Atalanta and see just how good our squad of players are!!!

Front foot up tempo football is what we are about, not possession football. 

What the hell has happened? He was so good at villa (as was the team)  and he’s been anonymous since. When he’s had the ball he’s not shown and pace, skill or ability since that game been such a disappointment we really need him to come good in these last few games

1 minute ago, Hamilton Fox said:

What the hell has happened? He was so good at villa (as was the team)  and he’s been anonymous since. When he’s had the ball he’s not shown and pace, skill or ability since that game been such a disappointment we really need him to come good in these last few games

It’s obvious what the problem is. :brendan_still:

Like to see him play under a proper manager. 

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...let us start to play like Atalanta and see just how good our squad of players are!!!

Front foot up tempo football is what we are about, not possession football. 

You know, I don't even mind us getting relegated. Obviously it will be a sad day but normally I would look forward to the challenge and the Championship...... if it only wasn't for that clueless tit Rodgers! I'm not sure I can stand another season of Rodgersball and remain sane :cry:

This is just miserable. I can't make any defence for him but you'll not find a poorer environment to flourish in. A write-off sadly though as he's only got 10 games here and no sign that the bastard is getting sacked.

• Like 1