Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

If I was KDH I would be grabbing this lad and telling him we're going to practice diagonals over the top for him to get onto.

KDH has a pretty sweet left foot and we haven't had much chance to see it. Can't wait to see Tete running at a fullback. They can't double up on him, Barnes and Maddison.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Best to assess it at the end of the window.

If we were comfortable in the table we wouldn't be spending money, it's being done because we are in trouble.

Good point well made.

30 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

😂 how did nobody realise the flashing pink lights, probably was to do with his announcement 

Tete has come in as a groundsman for 6 months apparently 

The pink lights are the new pitch heating lights.

37 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Buzzing with this but saving my full excitement until we know if there’s an option or not. Don’t want to fall in love then he goes

Think of it as a holiday romance. Maybe a short term enjoyable fling, or you might end up married. Just enjoy it, in the moment, for now :wub:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Indeed.  And much of that is our own doing.  

We're going to have to accept the fact that, regardless of whether or not Rodgers is here, the team needs a complete rebuild due to previous failings/inaction in the market.  This will likely mean a few seasons of lower half finishes to steady the boat.

I'd rather us do that in this league, than do so in the championship tbh.  The aim right now is a short term goal which is to get to 40 points in any which way possible.  That's all that matters right now.

I think the plan was to tread water this season and rebuild in the summer.

The reason being lots of higher earners off the books and a reduction of amortisation off transfers in the accounts.

Now due to a very poor start, we have to bring plans forward.

2 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

5 comments. **** me, how did you get into that. Looks like a grumpy old mens private WhatsApp group. 

I’m pretty sure my dad posts on there lol posts stuff like Bodgers, and ‘have we sacked him’ daily. Grumpy old men sounds about right 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

5 comments. **** me, how did you get into that. Looks like a grumpy old mens private WhatsApp group. 

It used to be a decent forum all be it with a few wums but now all the decent posters have left and as you say leaving just angry fans.