Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tete Signs!

Absolutely delighted we've got this one done, a genuine marquee signing, a really exciting signing and something that we just haven't done in recent years.

Really pleased to show the club showing intent to get out of the mess we're in.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Absolutely delighted we've got this one done, a genuine marquee signing, a really exciting signing and something that we just haven't done in recent years.

Really pleased to show the club showing intent to get out of the mess we're in.

Until the end of the season don’t forget, he ain’t ours.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apparently yes.

Why won't he go back to Shakhtar?

I think this war will last a long time and I know they're playing at stadiums in another country but would you want to risk yourself and your family being so close it with all of the uncertainty it comes with?

Also, I think we can all agree to progress his career he needs to go to a top league.

1 minute ago, Genesis1 said:

I think this war will last a long time and I know they're playing at stadiums in another country but would you want to risk yourself and your family being so close it with all of the uncertainty it comes with?

Also, I think we can all agree to progress his career he needs to go to a top league Chelsea.

In 6 months  :ph34r:

Anyone know why he's moved on from Lyon? Had his loan expired? If he was doing well surely they'd have extended it, which wouldn't be complicated given the situation in Ukraine. He's played 17 of 20 games and scored 6, so I doubt they wanted him gone.

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Anyone know why he's moved on from Lyon? Had his loan expired? If he was doing well surely they'd have extended it, which wouldn't be complicated given the situation in Ukraine. He's played 17 of 20 games and scored 6, so I doubt they wanted him gone.

Laurent Blanc's change of formation to not have wingers. They've got rid of Romain Faivre too. 

So it is really a case of not wanting him/surplus to requirements. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marcymarc666 said:

I started calling my dad (a lifelong Leicester fan)  'tete' when I was ten and it stuck, I'm now 57 and hes 82 so this is signing is quite hilarious !!

We’ve signed your dad haven’t we?