Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Summer 2023...

4 hours ago, LVFox said:

Constantly injured...he will fit in perfectly.

Can see him going back to Dortmund tbh

his agent bless him is trying to tart him about and is trying to get an offer from Man United.

because of the injuries he’ll have to settle a little bit lower than that, I think…

I have been thinking what the squad would look like if we go down in terms of players gone on frees and transferred out…. From what I can fathom;

Ward

Iversen

Smithies 

Thomas 

Faes 
Evans 

Justin 

Soutter 

Kristiensen 

Wormlieghton 

KDH

Albrighton 

Brunt 

Wanya 

Braybrook

Alves 

It would be a colossal rebuild needed…. Hopefully sales from a few players would generate some finances to spend, all of the top earners would have to go one way or another. I really wouldn’t envy any manager coming in to sort it out.

One of the reasons we really can’t afford to go down, it would be beyond a rebuild then. 

All those left out are who I think won’t be here, including the obvious contract expirations. 

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

well we'll need a Maddison replacement for two different scenarios: relegation or somehow staying up. Would be interested to see what people suggest. 

I think we replace him weigh several players. We obviously can’t afford or attract anyone that’s in his level so we might to improve the attack as a whole. A couple of players like Alex Scott and Jasper Lindstrom would be decent imo. Bringing in some young talent like Guler would be good as well. 

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

I think we replace him weigh several players. We obviously can’t afford or attract anyone that’s in his level so we might to improve the attack as a whole. A couple of players like Alex Scott and Jasper Lindstrom would be decent imo. Bringing in some young talent like Guler would be good as well. 

Scott or Guler would be immense, I like Fabian Rieder and Fares Chaibi too.

Cheaper options and possible ambitious moves if we were in the Championship would be Mike Tresor, Jobe Bellingham, James McAtee, Alberto Moleiro

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Scott or Guler would be immense, I like Fabian Rieder and Fares Chaibi too.

Cheaper options and possible ambitious moves if we were in the Championship would be Mike Tresor, Jobe Bellingham, James McAtee, Alberto Moleiro

Cole Palmer seems to have been frozen out at city too, could be an option.

• Like 3

On 10/03/2023 at 17:06, lcfc sheff said:

well we'll need a Maddison replacement for two different scenarios: relegation or somehow staying up. Would be interested to see what people suggest. 

Alex Scott, all day. Not quite getting the goals and assists maddison did in championship but i find his style so similar to Madders.