Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Summer 2023...

11 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Maybe one to look at? 

I like this one, can imagine it gets slated a little on here but the guys talented just needs a home and to stay away from injuries.

Can fill in at RB too and is rapid. If we can ship Vesty out for free and replace him with Tuanzebe that's a definite upgrade.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, LVFox said:

I like this one, can imagine it gets slated a little on here but the guys talented just needs a home and to stay away from injuries.

Can fill in at RB too and is rapid. If we can ship Vesty out for free and replace him with Tuanzebe that's a definite upgrade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

James ward-prowse would be top of my list. Bit of experience in that midfield. 

He isn't leaving Southampton after all those years to join another relegated side, doubt we'll be looking to pick up some more big earners when this summer is going to be about clearing a few out

So, I’m gonna estimate that two strikers will be leaving. Most likely iheanacho and Daka with Vardy Hopefully taking a huge wage cut to get us back up. It would probably make sense for Hirst to be 3rd back up striker as much as it’ll make people laugh but it’s the reality of being in the championship. So who’s another realistic target? Perhaps someone with experience in championship? Pukki?

56 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

So, I’m gonna estimate that two strikers will be leaving. Most likely iheanacho and Daka with Vardy Hopefully taking a huge wage cut to get us back up. It would probably make sense for Hirst to be 3rd back up striker as much as it’ll make people laugh but it’s the reality of being in the championship. So who’s another realistic target? Perhaps someone with experience in championship? Pukki?

Piroe at Swansea

We have been linked before, and might be even more likely if we bring in Russell Martin

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

We’ve got to get this right so bad! There will

Be a lot of ins and outs and it’s going to be mental! One of the positives is that we do have a few decent youth lads who could perform well if the right manager comes in. I personally want Luton to get promoted so we can pinch a few of Middlesbrough and Coventrys players. We will be a big draw down there and surely will have some pull regarding players for the championship. Just a few names we could potentially get!

isasiah Jones 

Gustavo hamer 

victor gyorkoes

ben cabango

ronnie edwards

ilias chair

joel piroe 

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Joel Piroe 

Georges Mikautadze 

Viktor Gyökeres 

Sory Kaba

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

No way does Hirst stay at Leicester. His dad would kill him.

3 hours ago, Sankey93 said:

We’ve got to get this right so bad! There will

Be a lot of ins and outs and it’s going to be mental! One of the positives is that we do have a few decent youth lads who could perform well if the right manager comes in. I personally want Luton to get promoted so we can pinch a few of Middlesbrough and Coventrys players. We will be a big draw down there and surely will have some pull regarding players for the championship. Just a few names we could potentially get!

isasiah Jones 

Gustavo hamer 

victor gyorkoes

ben cabango

ronnie edwards

ilias chair

joel piroe 

Many of the championships better players will get offers from the premier league so makes no difference if we are a ‘big player’ in the championship.

Gyokeres is one I am getting tired of hearing mentioned as players like that will be in the Prem.

Don’t get me wrong I like those names but some are not realistic.

Is there anyone we can pinch from Leuven that will be good in the championship? 

Kompany used his contacts in Belgium for a lot of his signings and he's proven you don't need to buy English based players to succeed in the Championship. Some bargains to be had, similar to how we signed Mahrez and Knockaert. 

30 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Is there anyone we can pinch from Leuven that will be good in the championship? 

Kompany used his contacts in Belgium for a lot of his signings and he's proven you don't need to buy English based players to succeed in the Championship. Some bargains to be had, similar to how we signed Mahrez and Knockaert. 

Louis Patris - 21 year old right back who can also play centre back

Mandela Keita - 21 year old defensive mid who spent the 2nd half of the season on loan at Antwerp who might not use their option to buy for €10m

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

If Clarke Harris was a couple of years younger, for the Championship he'd of definitely been worth a punt as actually having an option B up top.

One year left on his contract though. Agree about age but hes only about the same age Vardy was at the point he first played in the premier league so we could get JCH at his peak!

Just now, LCFCJohn said:

One year left on his contract though. Agree about age but hes only about the same age Vardy was at the point he first played in the premier league so we could get JCH at his peak!

Yeah if we can get him for a decent price it kind of makes his age less off putting.