Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxSince88

Away v Villa Match Thread

1 minute ago, talking_goldfish said:

Am i right in thinking that is the first goal by a Brazilian for Leicester!!!

Times like these

Based on the fact he's the first Brazilian to play for us, I think he might be 

• Haha 3

My stream dropped just before the 3rd goal (just looked it up, and yeah, it was sweeeeet) but you could tell Tete was mint all half with his touches, and especially when he plucked the ball out of the air on 30 mins.

:wub:

Edited by Vacamion

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

2 assists and a goal for Iheanacho. The lad frozen out that should have been starting for atleast the last 2 years. 

Kelechi in 45 mins - 3 goal contributions

Daka this season - 6 goal contributions

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great to see the tenacity during that first half. New signings have really had an effect. KDH has been great putting in challenges all over the pitch and picking out some great passes.victor looking really purposeful and already liking up well with barnes. Likewise kel and tete on the right. Shame about Harry own goal as he had looked very commanding and comfortable but looks like the sort of character that won’t let that affect him. Beautiful cross and finish from barnes and kel respectively. Let’s keep that up. 

• Like 2