Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxSince88

Away v Villa Match Thread

Amazing game. Our attacking play has been good, KDH and Iheanacho have been brilliant.

Is the lack of an out and out recongised CDM leaving us too open? Two goals conceded again, which we have done so many times over the last 18 months. Yes the own goal was unfortuante, but Watkins missed a tap in, and Buendia's header came off the upright. Villa definitely deserved their two goals. But in this game, it's not like the back 4 made mistakes per se, but more that there is too much space ahead of them.

But to be honest there is a LOT to get excited about today. The new signings look between decent to incredible.

• Thanks 1

What the actual f*** is going on in this match?

Exciting is an understatement!

If you told me it will end 7 - 3 to Aston Villa I wouldn't bat an eye.  Predict 2 - 8 to Leicester City I would also not be surprised.

COYF in the second half!

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Genuinely thought these are there for the taking. Souttar worries me already though.

Kristiansen and Tete were both superb 

Yeah not a great start, looks very hesitant. The other two newbies brilliant though 

4 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

All 5 goals have arguably come from good fortune.  lol

That's the Premier League though, you get killed on the transition and forcing mistakes. The trick is you have to force those errors, and I think with ours, we did that very effectively. The OG was the most fortunate one, Maddison's was a poor decision from Emi Martinez IMO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Yawn. It's incessant and no it isn't completely fair. And whatever your stance, it doesn't need repeating every other ****ing post. There is no basis for saying he "hates" Kelechi Iheanacho. Ridiculous.

Great game. Brilliantly timed run and finish from Tete. 

Sorry x

There really should be some guidelines pinned to the top of the page on what you can and can't say on here.

Again, unreserved apologies.

• Haha 1