Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxSince88

Away v Villa Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Please understand that the same repetitious bile over and over and over again isn't great for any of us - including the keyboard warriors typing it. Never ceases to amaze me that many of the members that continually berate the team and manager, have zero in the way of positivity when we either string together some attractive football together, nothing in the way of praise for players that are performing well or showing some fight and don't even post or get behind the team when we score. 

And I think it's safe to say that Brenan Rodgers does not "hate" Kelechi Iheanacho. 

Noted.

Again, I can only apologise.

Truely shamed x

5 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Please understand that the same repetitious bile over and over and over again isn't great for any of us - including the keyboard warriors typing it. Never ceases to amaze me that many of the members that continually berate the team and manager, have zero in the way of positivity when we either string together some attractive football together, nothing in the way of praise for players that are performing well or showing some fight and don't even post or get behind the team when we score. 

And I think it's safe to say that Brenan Rodgers does not "hate" Kelechi Iheanacho. 

Well said. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1