Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxSince88

Away v Villa Match Thread

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Big fan of the Dane at fullback. Robust af.

He looks ready for this League.  That's what worries you about the young ones from lesser leagues and I think Glover got this one right.

• Like 1

This will be an exceptionally unpopular opinion but I'd consider swapping Nacho off for Daka on the hour. 

Nacho had been brilliant but he's probably short of match fitness (no fault of his own) but if they start getting desperate and pushing on then there's going to be a lot of room behind them. 

Barnes, Tielemans, Maddison and Tete all able to put a ball behind for Daka should be plenty to keep them honest and present a threat. 

Nacho doesn't quite have the pace for it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

This will be an exceptionally unpopular opinion but I'd consider swapping Nacho off for Daka on the hour. 

Nacho had been brilliant but he's probably short of match fitness (no fault of his own) but if they start getting desperate and pushing on then there's going to be a lot of room behind them. 

Barnes, Tielemans, Maddison and Tete all able to put a ball behind for Daka should be plenty to keep them honest and present a threat. 

Nacho doesn't quite have the pace for it. 

I wouldn’t say unpopular - quite a sensible suggestion

• Like 1