Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxSince88

Away v Villa Match Thread

12 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Get iptv guys, it's a game changer as long as your Internet is good enough (but that was a different ballache) happy to pass on details for anyone interested. About 50 quid a year and I even got new puss in boots movie released yesterday and it was perfect. Not a camera version at all! Bit pissed at though so you may have ght have to wait for a reply. 

Message me, anyone who's Interested

IPTV is a game changer !!!!

150 bucks a year in Canada & get all the games

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

We have a bit about us today and it’s class, like we’re not showing anyone any respect, it makes a massive difference.

We’ve had a lot more energy and desire about us today. Great to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

This will be an exceptionally unpopular opinion but I'd consider swapping Nacho off for Daka on the hour. 

Nacho had been brilliant but he's probably short of match fitness (no fault of his own) but if they start getting desperate and pushing on then there's going to be a lot of room behind them. 

Barnes, Tielemans, Maddison and Tete all able to put a ball behind for Daka should be plenty to keep them honest and present a threat. 

Nacho doesn't quite have the pace for it. 

Could be a big one for Daka and his confidence. There's definitely a player in there.