Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxSince88

Away v Villa Match Thread

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Going to be hard for KDH going from being able to press at will to having to sit.

To believe he played DM at Luton on loan a few times, but totally different to the PL.

Idk we've seen BR make Tielemans be the one that sits so you'll probably see KDH given some freedom to press. 

Mind you, against Brighton we didn't press at all so who knows. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Idk we've seen BR make Tielemans be the one that sits so you'll probably see KDH given some freedom to press. 

Mind you, against Brighton we didn't press at all so who knows. 

Going to be interesting takes me back to the early 90s when there was no such things as a DM. Just 2 CMs that could do a bit of everything.

14 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Who is Marcal-Madivadua by the way? An academy lad I'm guessing, thought I was clued in but know nothing about him at all.

Decent player whenever I’ve seen him for the 23’s think he’s not long back from an injury. 

had a decent ish cameo last season against Watford in the fa cup. 

I love brendan and we are about to return to the rodgfather!  The exact team I wanted to see... this is the first bit of excitement ive had towards us in a long time. 

I just wish we got to open this up with easier fixtures as villa are flying at the moment and I dont want brendan to look back and go, I tried it and it didnt work and give up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Zero excuses with that team. We MUST get something. 

The problem of course is whether they gel and in particular can we win the midfield battle as it does potentially look a bit light. 3 Premier League debuts is a lot. I’d be pleased with a draw but this team, barring injuries, needs 5/6 games together

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

Tete to fall over a blade a grass and suffer an ACL.

Souter to sneeze and suffer an ACL

Kristianson to convert to a religous cult that bans playing football, and walks off the pitch. Rupturing his ACL on the way.

• Haha 3