Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Villa v Leicester 2-4 post match we’re back !!

Has to be said that Nacho was an absolute beast. 

I've always doubted his ability to lead the line but he done it superbly today. Absolutely bullied some big lads and was involved in almost wvery chance we created. 

Also VK might be my new fav player. They targeted him and he was immense. 

• Like 2

Thought that was a fantastic performance, the back 4 seemed to get better the longer the game went on. I’m confident given a couple more games together we will sharpen up.

Going forwards - Maddison, Barnes, Tete and Iheanacho, not sure how anyone can live with those 4 all on fire - 

Madison 1 goal

Kel 1 goal 2 assists

Tete 1 goal

Barnes 2 assists 

Brilliant to have all four contributing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What the f**k was that?!?

Tete and Kristiansen emmense. Kristiansen is a huge upgrade. Nacho was brilliant and should have played himself into the starting 11 for the next game. Souttar found it hard at times, but he kept at it and its a tough job coming up from the Championship in a matter of days. I though Faes was excellent. 

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That was so, so necessary ahead of the next few games where we'll likely get nothing. Kristiansen is night and day compared to Thomas and the starting front three has to be persisted with, those wingers suit Kelechi and his style of play suits them too. If we can get Wilf in that side doing what he was phenomenal at before the last year or so of indifferent form then we're so well balanced, providing our luck with injuries turns.

Keeper is still a cause for concern however it's dressed up.

It will change the atmosphere for next home game, no reason why we can't get at least a draw again Spurs at Home now.

Edited by Beachyboy

What a game that was! First half was scintillating. Second half we had to weather the storm. The new signings already making a big difference. A lot more hopeful for the rest of the season after that. Loads of positives to take but my only concern is Ward in goal. Everything seems to go past him. Really think BR should think about giving Iversen a chance. 

• Like 1