Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

8 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

why are people surprised he’s been less effective against 3rd and 1st in the league? Idiocy 

It's an amateur view. How do you think scouts work/worked? They look past the actual performance but the touch, the intent,.the movement,.the effort, the awareness. 

I'm sorry to p1ss on the  dreams of those who want this to come good.  I'd recommend investing your hopes in someone else. He ain't got it. 

3 hours ago, FoxyLeon said:

I don't think he has been bad, he certainly has been more threatening than Perez or Albrighton. The problem is that he was massively overhyped by many on here. A few were claiming he was going to be a huge difference, and it's those same few who are now taking exception when others are saying, quite rightly, that he's not as outstanding as we were being told by them. For what it's worth, his numbers in the Ukrainian League were similar to Barnes's in the Premier League. Which shows just how some are willing to overrate him because of his Nationality. His presence is offering us a bigger threat currently than his ability. This hype surrounding him wasn't the same when we brought in Lookman, who is currently proving to be a better player. 

We are back to Lookman being the greatest! Because he never went missing in the odd game did he💁. I think we all would have liked to see more of Tete against Arsenal, but it’s been far from a disaster so far. Has a few games coming up where we should be more attack minded (assuming Brendan hasn’t completely lost the plot). 

• Like 1

On 26/02/2023 at 15:46, StanSP said:

Literally scored on his debut and was part of an exciting victory in that Villa game lollol 

If that's not an immediate impact, what is? 

Haha okay no, you've got me there, but I meant more in a sustained sense. His first performance was brilliant, I agree!

On 26/02/2023 at 20:38, Paninistickers said:

It's an amateur view. How do you think scouts work/worked? They look past the actual performance but the touch, the intent,.the movement,.the effort, the awareness. 

I'm sorry to p1ss on the  dreams of those who want this to come good.  I'd recommend investing your hopes in someone else. He ain't got it. 

And you are the scouts of all scouts,and have a 3rd eye for such things.

• Haha 1