Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Not helped was he? 

Has largely a stinker, starts coming into the game, makes a superb pass in lead up to the goal. 

Brendan’s reaction? ‘Come on lad, you’re coming off and we are gonna ask Castagne to do your job and the job of a right back’ 

Whilst sticking 3 up top because that'll work as Blackburn start packing the box out 

Barnes vardy tete quite when a front free..i really feel that it changes when 2 up top tete had time to play that pass for the goal, barnes gets freed up he did well once 2 up top. I think tete would have more space and thrive

Edited by Headcase

48 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

You can glide through Aston Villa like Torvil and Dean on steroids but can you do it on a rainy Tuesday night against a championship side :dunno:

In all fairness to the lad, there was plenty of opportunities for him to get the ball tonight and he barely got passed the bloody thing

• Like 2

He's awful. The pass was sublime but it's not enough. 

I'll (regrettably) die on this hill, but he's not for us. I called it hard and called it  first and have the posts on this thread to humiliate myself if I'm wrong. And I enjoy being wrong.  but the hipsters, betting stream viewers and the wishful thinkers are all in for disappointment here. He ain't no loan like Gerry Daly or Kevin Campbell. 

Amartey preferred to play a suicide pass rather than clip one down the line to him - story of the first half. Second half the introduction of Iheanacho brings him into play more, leading to him spraying it to Barnes for the goal. He then gets subbed off straight away :mellow:

• Like 1

Tete has been bad, there's no getting away from it, but it's also hard to ignore the fact he's declining by the game under this coaching setup. It's funny how the one really good game he had here was when he was fresh and raw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Not helped was he? 

Has largely a stinker, starts coming into the game, makes a superb pass in lead up to the goal. 

Brendan’s reaction? ‘Come on lad, you’re coming off and we are gonna ask Castagne to do your job and the job of a right back’ 

Yep.

I'm not making Tete unaccountable but I'm finding it hard to write players off under this inept manager.

• Like 3

As with a lot of our players we’ll only truly know how good (or bad) he is when this destructive, restrictive idiot of a manager has gone.

Which, sadly, may mean we’ll never know.