Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

Fast running out of patience with him. Quite clearly has skill but he is so far behind the pace of the game it is ridiculous. Needs to learn that you can not have 10 extra touches in this league.

Under couldn't get anywhere near and I see similarities that they can not play 1 touch football.

Needs to go to a secondary European league where it is slow enough for him to do the flashy showboating. 

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox

Get the ball.

Shake your feet at it.

Go to the byline.

Have the defender kick the ball off you for a goal kick.

Appeal the goal kick.

..... Thats it. Every single time. 

• Like 3

I really, really dislike Rodgers so trying not to blame him but what happened to the Tete that looked like he wanted to actually drive at FB’s against Villa?

He also was a willing runner past Kelechi. Where has that gone?

Edited by SafewayFox
  • Like 1

I don’t think Tete is an awful player Brendan tells him how he wants to play rather than let his players express themselves on the pitch, I believe he stifles our players by instilling how he wants them to play rather than allowing them an input !

Time to go Brendan write this down in your little black Book “ WE WANT YOU OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW YOU ARE DESTROYING A GREAT CLUB TIME TO GO !!”

9 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I don’t think Tete is an awful player Brendan tells him how he wants to play rather than let his players express themselves on the pitch, I believe he stifles our players by instilling how he wants them to play rather than allowing them an input !

Time to go Brendan write this down in your little black Book “ WE WANT YOU OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW YOU ARE DESTROYING A GREAT CLUB TIME TO GO !!”

FFS.  Our attack in the first half was set up to give Tete the ball in space, exactly where wingers want it, and he got it and wasted it over and over.  He was handed many opportunities to "express himself" on a plate, and was absolutely shocking.

• Like 1