Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

11 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Tete's second coming starts today 🤞🦊💙 🇧🇷 

I agree.... 

If given freedom to 'go and and do his stuff' I think we'll see a totally different, more exciting, and affective player.  As soon as Rodgers got his "possession is everything" claws in the poor lad he's was doomed, as its polar opposite to this natural game. It's like asking Lewis Hamilton to short shift every gear change and power slide every apex, its just never going to get the best outcome possible.

Edited by Guppys Love Child
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I agree.... 

If given freedom to 'go and and do his stuff' I think we'll see a totally different, more exciting, and affective player.  As soon as Rodgers got his "possession is everything" claws in the poor lad he's was doomed, as its polar opposite to this natural game. It's like asking Lewis Hamilton to short shift every gear change and power slide every apex, its just never going to get the best outcome possible.

.... against Man City.... don't expect too much, lol!

10 hours ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I agree.... 

He does the same thing every time, outside the defender then shoot at a silly angle.

Another player that will hopefully be moved on.

11 minutes ago, frany104 said:

I thought Tetè looked good today. Was willing to run at his full back and looked dangerous. Amazing what a new manager who gives him freedom and confidence does.

This is good to hear. Especially as I've just seen the replay of the chance he missed right at the start from the Vardy cut back. Gotta feel he'd have buried that high on confidence when he first came in. Should have scored. 

What spell has this lad got over people? He is atrocious. I mean it. An absolute amateur. Beyond awful. I cannot find the adjectives to describe how little this lad contributes. 

Legs turning at a million miles an hour but probs the slowest player on pitch. Undoubtedly the physically weakest player.  Tactically and positionally clueless. A little boy lost. 

I'm astounded.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

This is good to hear. Especially as I've just seen the replay of the chance he missed right at the start from the Vardy cut back. Gotta feel he'd have buried that high on confidence when he first came in. Should have scored. 

Sorry pal. See comment above. He was his usual self. As per, people judge performance on the basis of the result. In the interest of balance Maybe 3, maybe 4 nice touches or lay offs.... but those apart the lad was a horror show. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Forgetting the chance he set up for Daka in the 2nd half?

Calling his performance a horror show is ridiculous.

We simply cannot afford to have a non participating passenger for 98% of the game. We basically play with 10 men when he's around. This isn't an exaggeration. 

The lad looks bewildered. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

We simply cannot afford to have a non participating passenger for 98% of the game. We basically play with 10 men when he's around. This isn't an exaggeration. 

It is an exaggeration mate. He was fine.

• Like 2

It is an exaggeration when for some reason you seem to be going absolutely in on Tete on every thread when we had players who were much worse players than him today.

He was alright today, got stuck in defensively and created more chances than any other Leicester player on the pitch.

• Like 3

Think he was good. Was happy to spread the play, and I'm guessing his fitness just can't hack it to complete a 90?

I definitely don't see how he was a horror show or atrocious. 

I did find it ironic though that we had one natural winger on the pitch and most of our play in first half went down the left lol

Definitely think Smith can get more out of him. 

He had a decent shot after cutting inside which Sa spilled. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Guest said:

It is an exaggeration mate. He was fine.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I am confident that it is.

We'll have to disagree. I could find players from the United counties league to stand on the right and watch the game 98% of the time, with perhaps the occasional flick or lay off for FT to salivate over. 

I stand by it. Would be delighted for a stat man to back me up on this.

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

We'll have to disagree. I could find players from the United counties league to stand on the right and watch the game 98% of the time, with perhaps the occasional flick or lay off for FT to salivate over. 

Hyperbole is fine fella, but don't expect us to just fall in line and agree with it.

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

6.92 rating on whoscored.com

Pretty good

Screenshot_20230422-184200.png

• Like 1

Thanks.

Does it say how often he beat a man? How he fluffed a golden chance? How often he was outmuscled or slow to ball? Does it say how fast (slow) he is?

I think you just need to go a tad easier on him to be honest mate. He's not world class, wasn't anywhere near it today, but he wasn't also nowhere near as bad as you're making out. 

• Like 2