Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

It does tend to take players time to settle, very few hit the ground running but the basic attributes don't hold out much hope for him. He's pretty slow, very easily pushed off the ball, hasn't shown that he's particularly great at dribbling, crossing or shooting yet. The jury is out but unless there is a major improvement before now and the end of the season I can't see us trying to make it a permanent.  Our goal shouldn't just be to find a left footed RW that cuts inside something needs to happen after that. 

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Is it just me that thinks we make more progress on the right when praet is on?

we make more progress on the right when we don't even have a right winger on and its Daka, Nacho, Vardy and Madders through the middle with Castagne overlapping

Guest Col city fan

I personally think we’ve seen Perez have some decent games and come on the pitch to be a positive influence. 
I see nothing in Tete to be honest. Today again he was just invisible for most of the game. Completely ineffective 

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I wish all you lot were on here earlier when every man and his dog were having a pop at me for calling this woeful, awful, feeble player out. 

That said, it's pleasing/comforting to feel I'm not going insane. 

That’s because he wasn’t bad in the previous game. Tonight he stunk the place out.

Barnes was poor, but at least he made a run for a chance, even if it was blocked. Got nothing from Tete.

1 minute ago, nathan. said:

Perez gave us more than this guy.

Our non-scoring, non-dribbling, non-assisting lead booted non-winger, not a 10 not a 9, not an 8, not an anything-very-much player that was here for 3 years? 

Tete’s clearly not the answer, but I can’t be having this revisionism that Perez was actually any fkin good, either.