Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

3 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Disagree, Under was here a whole season for a start and had more starts so can't really compare. 

Simply not true. Both had 9 starts in all competitions. All of Tetê's 9 starts came in the league (734 total minutes), whereas Ünder started just 1 game in the league (281 total minutes).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Simply not true. Both had 9 starts in all competitions. All of Tetê's 9 starts came in the league (734 total minutes), whereas Ünder started just 1 game in the league (281 total minutes).

Under had more traits suited to the PL IMO, he was rapid and could actually beat a defender.

Under had a bigger impact in matches than Tete ever did (that includes his really good debut).

But as others said, he’s not staying and no loss so let’s move on.

Good luck to the lad.

Just now, john ridley said:

Apparently been offered $2 million a month in Saudi ,originally wanted $4🤣🤣🤣

If I wanted $4 and they offered me $2m, it may take some consideration but I'll probably take it too :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Why would he be? On loan, made about 10 appearances, mainly off the bench. Why would he care?

No idea. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But a few were questioning if there was some sort of social media blackout suggested/imposed by the club since none of the players had posted anything, and this was the first/only one I saw, and thus shared. 

On 30/05/2023 at 09:37, Viva said:

It’s a thread about Tete. There are plenty of other threads about other players. That’s why I’m talking about how bad Tete has been here! 

It’s called comparison…> Tete <. so I don’t need to bark in another thread..

The thing i will miss the most is how they pronounced his name on the foreign streams we sometimes needed to watch. Nothing like hearing a commentator pronounce a Leicester player 'titty'.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

He was just way too predictable in the final 3rd for me. When he was forced onto his right foot, he was clueless what to do and would just run the ball out of play.

...the trick was not to be put in a situation where he had to go down the line!!!

Receiving and moving the ball quickly and taking up another position which threatened the opposition's backline was what he needed to do. Our coaches have let him down but as a player, he must understand why he is failing to meet the requirements of the teams taking him on loan.

• Like 1