Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

Totally agree that we cannot dominate that much and not have any goals to show for it. The 90’ game always shifts back and forth. It’s better to take the lead and readjust as the opposition comes at us harder. It’s a very easy game to analyze so hope Rogers sits them all down tomorrow and watch the highlights back on the big screen.

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

This is a point.

Castagne has been absolute garbage this season, I thought he was brilliant when he first came but he’s a bit of a nothing player now. He’s a strong runner but at the moment that’s about all he gives. Either JJ or Riccy have to come back strongly, because we need something better in that right back position. 

such a myth that castagne was ever good. 

People just looked past his constant bad positioning and giving the ball away because of the odd goal or assist. 

I’m not sure there’s ever been a game where he’s pocketed a winger… even luke t has had games where he’s done that. 

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

such a myth that castagne was ever good. 

People just looked past his constant bad positioning and giving the ball away because of the odd goal or assist. 

I’m not sure there’s ever been a game where he’s pocketed a winger… even luke t has had games where he’s done that. 

I must admit, he’s been dreadful this season. He’s so easy to get past, and I just generally don’t think he’s very good. 

Just now, tsintskaro said:

Had zero expectations from this loan because of videos i have seen and Lyon fans did not really care him leaving

Next few games and he will become bench warmer 

Debut aside, he's been a bit shit really hasn't he?

To be fair to him, it probably isn't helped by how shit we are in general. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Debut aside, he's been a bit shit really hasn't he?

To be fair to him, it probably isn't helped by how shit we are in general. 

I don't know why he and Barnes don't switch now and again. Inverted wingers??

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

One or two did (semi jokingly maybe) say that give Rodgers Tete to manage and we’d see a worse player in a few weeks.

It’s started already!

😂

19 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Wasn't a game for a tricky winger to shine, he's been defending all game

One thing I’ll say is this area needs work. Pulled out of a challenge that led to their first goal. 

I think he’ll get there in time, but he’s got to work on the aggressiveness of his game. 

• Like 1

He wasn't exactly setting the World alight before we signed him. The expectations we've put on a lad who has done 'Ok' in the Ukrainian League is bizarre, and it must be because he's Brazilian. I'm not digging out the player, it's the expectation that's the issue. He certainly has less character than Kristiansen though.