Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

23 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Peaked early lol

He still brings more balance to the team but his individual performances have got worse so far.

Please use the correct technical jargon.

Its known widely in the football tactic community as 'The Brendan effect'. 

We basically shouldn't be signing any players whilst Rodgers is manager unless our genuine goal is to either destroy their value, their moral or their skill. 

Victor will fade into obscurity soon but the lad is still trying to fight it. He will eventually give in and become shit of course, sometime the Brendan Effect takes longer to work, depending on a players character on arrival. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Haha 2

I’m with Rick on Tete’. That first game he just played naturally which is what we want! Rogers has probably coached into him that he needs to defend more which is not natural to these types of flair players. Mahrez suffered too when forced to do so.

that is why whoever plays behind Tete’ has to be class A.

we want Tete’ running at defenders twisting and turning them and then delivering a killer pass or going for goal. He’s been way too risk averse at the moment. It’s not right.

it’s ok if he loses the ball once in a while trying against a top defender but we don’t want him to lose that confidence & balls.

I like Timmy but he’s really struggled recently making mistakes and just all round play has been poor. The solution maybe is to bring Ricky in and get this machine going again. Also need madders back asap!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Hopefully I'm wrong (and usually I am) but I can see this ending up like the Ünder loan. Slowly given less and less playing time before completely disappearing altogether.

Agree, we'd have been better with Albrighton playing instead today, at least he would have tracked back & got a foot in.

51 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

First pants game today. V Spurs and Ynited, he was very effective in occupying his opposite number if not directly impacting the game 

Jesus christ. Not more of this.

Getting praised for literally being living matter on the pitch haha

Im holding off any opinion till the next 3. Big @Ric Flair said Tete will shine against the these teams were about to play so this is when we will get a good idea of what this guy is about.

Hard to judge your wingers too much when the manager sets up like a Gary Megson wet dream.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Apart from an ageing French/ Algerian who are these outstanding "inverted" right wingers . I just don't get it , how many more must we try? I like Tete ,he does defend quite well but he ain't going to change much.

...it should be interesting to see him against lesser team's and how he performs!!!

We do not tend to use him much, we are still focused on the left hand side, but he has to bring some if his own personality to his game. Take players on, link up better, and shoot across the keeper more.

He may just be playing under instructions, you could see how desperate Under became, shooting from all distances and angles.

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I knew everyone here would defend and find excuses for him. 

He was absolutely atrocious. Regardless of whether it was tactical or not. Awful. 

As was Castagne, Kalechi, Praet and Barnes. 

He’s a quality player who’s three games deep with a struggling team and has played some of the best sides in England. Once he settles he will start to shine. 

At the movement were awful in general, so what do people genuinely expect from him? 

• Like 1