Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tetê

We can't play 4-2-3-1 with him on the right he has no defensive qualities at all and just leaves Timmy exposed Rogers has definitely had an effect on him at one point he got the ball one on one with Zinchenko could have gone down the wing past him or cut inside but instead controlled the ball stood still and passes back to KDH 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Already looks like he's had every bit of flair trained out of him. New signings are pointless under this management 

"Listen, it was great you scored a goal and played well, but that's not what we do around here."

• Haha 1

Well it didn’t take long for Rodgers to kick out any flair he had in him . The bloke gets no ball in open space due to our no go forward policy, he now looks non interested as he now plays ever ball backwards , I reckon he will be on the bench with in weeks . 

Great that we've found our new scape goat. 

Already said on multiple threads. There was no point picking this lad to play today when the game plan was clearly to avoid playing football and just hoping not to lose. There was no point having tricky wingers on the pitch today. We knew that from the start so I don't know why we didn't just play a back 5 and stick 10 men behind the ball. 

• Like 1

I can’t think of a single attack we built down the right side. Literally everything comes down our left (in pretty much every game). I don’t think that’s Tete’s fault, as this has been a major issue all season.

I don’t think Castagne is helping as his form has fallen of a cliff. Really want to see Ricardo play behind Tete. 

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kyleolly said:

We can't play 4-2-3-1 with him on the right he has no defensive qualities at all and just leaves Timmy exposed Rogers has definitely had an effect on him at one point he got the ball one on one with Zinchenko could have gone down the wing past him or cut inside but instead controlled the ball stood still and passes back to KDH 

.. If he can not get excited about these early games and against the opposition he has come up against, then I am worried!!!

He needs to relish the challenge in front of him, look to win his battles and realise that there are other players around him, that he needs to look to support.

On his showreel he looked to have tendencies to run into blind alleys, and failing to get the pass off, as all avenues are cut off due to holding on to the ball too long.

These next set of

games are vital, as to what he is going to provide for us. We do not need Castagne to be bombing down to support, like Mahrez, he needs to hold his position up the pitch and stay wide. If anything he would be an outlet, and we need one of those right now.

Still back this guy 110%. Best of anything I've seen in that position since Rodgers arrived. An actual player who has the ability to take on players, create scoring opportunities and score goals. And he actually puts in a shift and works hard on defense. The guy has just arrived from the Ukraine and France and is now having to acclimate to the fastest, most physical league in the world. Out of all the show ponies in that transfer thread this guy by far has the most potential. If you're looking for the finished article you cant afford him. Lucky he's here.

Edited by so1

6 minutes ago, so1 said:

Still back this guy 110%. Best of anything I've seen in that position since Rodgers arrived. An actual player who has the ability to take on players, create scoring opportunities and score goals. And he actually puts in a shift and works hard on defense. The guy has just arrived from the Ukraine and France and is now having to acclimate to the fastest, most physical league in the world. Out of all the show ponies in that transfer thread this guy by far has the most potential. If you're looking for the finished article you cant afford him. Lucky he's here.

100% you can't back anyone more than that.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Already looks like he's had every bit of flair trained out of him. New signings are pointless under this management 

No time for flair in the Premier League. All about efficiency and speed. If you want to see flair watch the lesser leagues on youtube. Plenty of time and space to roam for the show ponies.

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

100% you can't back anyone more than that.  

The extra 10% is for when he fails. Because to be great at anything you have to fail so that you can learn. Everyone one needs extra support.:)