Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Spurs - Match Thread - 11th Feb 2023

Eric Dier lollollol

Great response after giving away a goal. We've got abit about us now. Did not expect Mendy to wollop that one in. Obviously we still have to watch out for Kane second half, but the Ref is card happy and we already have a few, you often see these sorts of games 'evened up', so go back and control the game now. Hopefully get Ndidi & Ricardo on at some point. Maybe Tetê can catch a counter for us, Perisic is a quality player to be fair.

nachos decision making is so good. when maddison is in a better place no hesitation he’s passing. 

When there’s not a better option, he’s rolling it in the corner. 

What a man! 

i’ve been calling him the g & a per 90 messi all week and glad i’m not being humiliated 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Foxdiamond said:

Please don't cock it up from here. Sorry but I suffer from LCFC anxiety 

BUDDY WE ARE GONNA LE

T IN MORE GOALS BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO SCORE MORE! 🦊🇩🇰🇳🇬🇳🇬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇧🇷

• Like 1

This is so flippin great!

defensive howlers aside no harm done thank god. Everyone is really up for this game. Amazing what 110% commitment gives you. Now we just gotta keep up the intensity and not gift spuds any chances.

lesson to learn from last time 🙏🏽

COYF finish the job!!