Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 4 - 1 Spurs - Post Match

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Buzzing with that result today. No changes to the attack or defence please its looking very balanced at the minute. 

I'd possibly, only possibly, swap out Castagne for Ricky. Eventually Ricky and Tete on the right can only be a magical experience.

Perhaps it's time for all the numpties (and I include BR and Matt Piper) to finally (a) concede that Kelechi is not a clumsy leaden-footed oaf " 'oo doon't do enuff fuh me" or "can't play up front on 'is own" and admit that he is a prolific goalscorer and, given a decent chance, will prove to be a top class PL striker, and (b) finally shut up on the matter. If they can't do that, ponder how many goals we haven't scored and how how many points we have lost because of his inexplicable absences.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Let’s be clear.  Spurs bought into the Tete hype and Conte felt like he needed a game plan 100% aimed at keeping him quiet and our other players benefitted.  10/10 for Tete today.

I said after last week that all it needed now was for Barnes to raise his game now that Tete offers a threat.  Didn't take long to happen lol

• Like 1