Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 4 - 1 Spurs - Post Match

13 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Worst reffing performance I’ve seen. So bias. How can he give a foul to Spurs when the spurs player slid in on Vards? How was Barnes given a yellow card? How were Spurs allowed to push Mendy in the back twice and no free kick?

The referee was absolutely shocking! If he is deemed to be at elite level, then refereeing in this country is plainly going down the pan!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Also, did they show the Spurs VAR decision on the screen? I might have missed it. Was it close? Wasn’t actually sure what they were looking at as it looked fine from my seat. 

It was close. It did hit Davies on the back, but Bentancur looked level. 

Same kind of level as Barnes! 

I think that’s what you call a Statement Win.

Mendy and Iheanacho both thoroughly deserved their standing ovations. Quite superb the two of them. And the rest of the team weren’t that far behind. I’d forgotten what it was like to see a Leicester City side playing with such quality, harmony, positivity, courage and aggression for 90 minutes. And the finishing? Amazingly good. Just a joy to behold all round.

Let’s hope it’s the first of many great performances over the second half of the season. But even if it isn’t I’m going to enjoy this one thoroughly tonight. It’s been a long time coming after all.

• Like 4

Absolutely fantastic. First time in a while I’ve come away from the ground having thoroughly enjoyed a game. Front footed, aggressive, quick forward play. The new signings have made a real impact. Very impressed with Kristiansen, really complimented Barnes down the left side. Mendy was outstanding in the middle. If we can keep that up, we’ll be fine. Much more optimistic with the next couple of fixtures