Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 4 - 1 Spurs - Post Match

58 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

For the second week running Rodgers is again completely vindicated for lamenting no summer signings.

And people on here absoultely ****ing dragged me for saying 66% of the reason we were shit was having no signings. And you could only really blame Rodgers for not playing to our strengths and shitty subs

• Like 2

Thought the balance of the team was great - Tete didn’t have a great home debut but having 2 wingers gave the central midfield space and gave them outlets both sides.

Positive mental attitude when we went behind was also welcome. Confidence has increased as we wouldn’t have come back from that a few games ago.

Excellent day. 

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Me.

I really liked myself this afternoon. 

I had lots of cards in my pocket. Some Aces, Some Queens.

Couldn't be bothered with them when I could use an indiscriminate yellow for no apparent reason.

Felt GOOOOOD, man.

Y'know, powerful. Gave me a hard on, knowing what I could do. 

I love this reffing thing.

(I'm not a cuckold BTW).

Another spec-savers candidate…

Hey off from the norm…

How are you going,early retirement etc..

Just now, stretch1965 said:

Was in the globe chatting to a couple of spurs lads pre match. One said fair play on the title win other was a c@ck saying we were lucky and it was a boring style of tactics and we cheated our way to the title win. I had to laugh at that stating 10 points clear which he said means nothing  and he then said let's see who's laughing at 5pm tonight. 

Effing me.................

That reminds me, I must spend a couple of hours browsing that forum of theirs, what is it, the frothing c**k, where if Phil Mitchell was a poster he’d be considered the fair minded sensible one 😆

Has to be the performance of the season. Even above the wins over Forest and Wolves. We look fresh. We look dangerous. We look Resilient. We basically tore Spurs to bits today. They couldn't live with us. Kane barely had a touch. The defence seems more aggressive and determined all of a sudden. And Nacho and Mendy both had standout performances. But everyone played there part. Great day! 

• Like 2

Brilliant win. The team we’ve all been calling for.

Papy Mendy looking like Michael Essien in midfield. That goal, phwoar. Few dodgy passes before but what a performance. He’s playing with freedom and much more attacking passes, amazing stuff. 

We were fantastic today. When Kristiansen celebrated that block as well Kop end. PASHUN! 

7 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

That reminds me, I must spend a couple of hours browsing that forum of theirs, what is it, the frothing c**k, where if Phil Mitchell was a poster he’d be considered the fair minded sensible one 😆

Yes mate, the fighting cock is comedy gold especially when they lose.  

53 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Interesting that he digs out Ward a bit about halfway through, saying he kept kicking it long when we were 4-1 up, which wasn't necessary.

That’s fair though. Don’t gamble possession when you’re not forcing an attack. Although, he could’ve communicated that to him fairly easily.