Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 4 - 1 Spurs - Post Match

Unbelievable performance, we look a completely different team since the three new signings and change of style.

Everyone worked there socks off, hard to call a man of the match, thought KDH had a blinder but so did everyone else

Congrats Rodgers lets hope we can keep playing like this.

8 goals in 2 matches

• Like 1

That's prob the best we've played in two years. Utterly phenomenal. 

The high press. Moving the ball quickly. Constant running but also knowing when to slow the game down, pass back and start again. 

Mendy was great. Two hairy passes that could have led to disaster but other than that, he was outstanding today as was Nacho. He has lead that line amazingly these last two games and the attack centres round him. I've always liked him but didn't think he had that in his game. VK has the makings of my fav player. Big strong, good going forward, good awareness and just doesn't stop. 

I'm gonna leave it at that because I'm running out of superlatives. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Such a bittersweet day for me. My older brother down from england the last 2 weeks but he was at my dads as my dad ain't doing too well.

Brought him back here last night as he is flying back your way in 9 hours. We got to watch a match together for first time in 4 years. 

Miss being able to celebrate with him, this is beautiful. Thank you Leicester for giving us such a gift beating spurs of all tosser teams!

Woooooooo!!!!

Glad you could celebrate a win with him nonetheless :) 

• Like 2